Superyacht TURQUOISE to Attend Monaco Yacht Show 2016
Three years after her launch by the Turkish shipyard, TURQUOISE underwent a major transformation by award-winning H2 Yacht Design and now boasts a glamorous yet accommodating interior that is sure to wow show visitors.
Designed by Dubois Naval Architects, her striking profile formed of a long, sharp bow and extravagantly swept back radar arch is sure to turn heads too when she lines up in Monaco’s iconic Port Hercules.
Among her exterior highlights is her well-appointed sundeck. Here, charter guests can take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi before unwinding on sun pads, sipping cocktails at the glass-topped bar or snacking on grilled treats from the barbecue in the chic dining area.
The main deck aft is also a favourite with visitors on their charter vacation thanks to its outdoor cinema setup complete with sheer curtains for privacy and a sleek bar, perfect for enjoying drinks on your movie night.
Meanwhile, the upper deck aft offers a second alfresco dining option for up to 12 people as well as gorgeous panoramic views and a comfortable lounging area.
Fulfilling the brief for ‘timeless elegance’, the interior of luxury yacht TURQUOISE is ‘a modern interpretation of art deco’, which is seen in the rich contrasts of high-gloss, dark Macassar wood with stainless steel, mirrors and cream leather wall panels.
In the main salon, velvet upholstery in cream and petrol blue is used in the intimate lounge as well as in the formal dining setup, while the skylounge offers a more laid-back atmosphere, with further sumptuous seating, a piano and games table.
The exquisite styling of the motor yacht continues into her six staterooms, comprised of a master suite with beautiful detailing such as faux shagreen wall covers, a VIP suite, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
What’s more, her huge lazarette is full of the latest waters toys, including an inflatable water slide and trampoline, water skis, Jet Ski, kayaks wakeboards, diving equipment and Sea-Bobs, and she is also an approved RYA water sports centre.
Charter guests can take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi before unwinding on sun pads or sipping cocktails at the glass-topped bar
More Yacht Information
Turquoise Yacht For Charter
55m Turquoise, 2011 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...