Three years after her launch by the Turkish shipyard, TURQUOISE underwent a major transformation by award-winning H2 Yacht Design and now boasts a glamorous yet accommodating interior that is sure to wow show visitors.
Designed by Dubois Naval Architects, her striking profile formed of a long, sharp bow and extravagantly swept back radar arch is sure to turn heads too when she lines up in Monaco’s iconic Port Hercules.
Among her exterior highlights is her well-appointed sundeck. Here, charter guests can take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi before unwinding on sun pads, sipping cocktails at the glass-topped bar or snacking on grilled treats from the barbecue in the chic dining area.
The main deck aft is also a favourite with visitors on their charter vacation thanks to its outdoor cinema setup complete with sheer curtains for privacy and a sleek bar, perfect for enjoying drinks on your movie night.
Meanwhile, the upper deck aft offers a second alfresco dining option for up to 12 people as well as gorgeous panoramic views and a comfortable lounging area.
Fulfilling the brief for ‘timeless elegance’, the interior of luxury yacht TURQUOISE is ‘a modern interpretation of art deco’, which is seen in the rich contrasts of high-gloss, dark Macassar wood with stainless steel, mirrors and cream leather wall panels.
In the main salon, velvet upholstery in cream and petrol blue is used in the intimate lounge as well as in the formal dining setup, while the skylounge offers a more laid-back atmosphere, with further sumptuous seating, a piano and games table.
The exquisite styling of the motor yacht continues into her six staterooms, comprised of a master suite with beautiful detailing such as faux shagreen wall covers, a VIP suite, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
What’s more, her huge lazarette is full of the latest waters toys, including an inflatable water slide and trampoline, water skis, Jet Ski, kayaks wakeboards, diving equipment and Sea-Bobs, and she is also an approved RYA water sports centre.
Charter guests can take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi before unwinding on sun pads or sipping cocktails at the glass-topped bar
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...