Three years after her launch by the Turkish shipyard, TURQUOISE underwent a major transformation by award-winning H2 Yacht Design and now boasts a glamorous yet accommodating interior that is sure to wow show visitors.
Designed by Dubois Naval Architects, her striking profile formed of a long, sharp bow and extravagantly swept back radar arch is sure to turn heads too when she lines up in Monaco’s iconic Port Hercules.
Among her exterior highlights is her well-appointed sundeck. Here, charter guests can take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi before unwinding on sun pads, sipping cocktails at the glass-topped bar or snacking on grilled treats from the barbecue in the chic dining area.
The main deck aft is also a favourite with visitors on their charter vacation thanks to its outdoor cinema setup complete with sheer curtains for privacy and a sleek bar, perfect for enjoying drinks on your movie night.
Meanwhile, the upper deck aft offers a second alfresco dining option for up to 12 people as well as gorgeous panoramic views and a comfortable lounging area.
Fulfilling the brief for ‘timeless elegance’, the interior of luxury yacht TURQUOISE is ‘a modern interpretation of art deco’, which is seen in the rich contrasts of high-gloss, dark Macassar wood with stainless steel, mirrors and cream leather wall panels.
In the main salon, velvet upholstery in cream and petrol blue is used in the intimate lounge as well as in the formal dining setup, while the skylounge offers a more laid-back atmosphere, with further sumptuous seating, a piano and games table.
The exquisite styling of the motor yacht continues into her six staterooms, comprised of a master suite with beautiful detailing such as faux shagreen wall covers, a VIP suite, three double cabins and one twin cabin.
What’s more, her huge lazarette is full of the latest waters toys, including an inflatable water slide and trampoline, water skis, Jet Ski, kayaks wakeboards, diving equipment and Sea-Bobs, and she is also an approved RYA water sports centre.
Charter guests can take a dip in the 12-person Jacuzzi before unwinding on sun pads or sipping cocktails at the glass-topped bar
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...