Originally delivered from Westport in 2006, TRENDING was built to the specification of an incredibly discerning partnership. Indeed, the owners of this particular sailing yacht are a married couple with more than a little experience when it comes to chartering- over 20 years, to be more precise.
Having spent such a considerable amount of time on the water, their own yacht has clearly been designed to expertly anticipate all the needs and comforts of those on board- from a well-furnished VIP suite to a generously sized swim platform, not a single consideration has been overlooked.
Celebrating her tenth birthday in style, she enjoyed an extensive refit which ensured both her interior and exterior areas remained on the cutting-edge of yacht design.
The sundeck on luxury charter yacht TRENDING is nicely laid back, with a number of sun beds surrounding a large Jacuzzi perfectly situated for taking in the views whilst enjoying a soak.
What's more, the exterior areas benefit from optional shading, meaning that guests are able to enjoy the various bars and al fresco dining options in the shade during peak heats.
For the more adventurously inclined, the wide swim platform off the lower deck provides ultimate convenience when boarding one of the three tenders or getting out on the water to enjoy the vast array of towable toys.
There would be few better ways of spending summer than being among the first to charter TRENDING in the Mediterranean
Contrasting marble and granite textures with neutral tones, the interior of TRENDING is entirely calming and exudes sophistication.
As well as boasting a formal dining area for the entire party, the main salon bears a strikingly contemporary design and is outfitted with an ultra high definition television and a spacious arrangement of sofas.
The sky lounge which was extended during the refit is equally impressive- featuring a large wet bar and a further dining table, guests are frankly spoilt for choice when it comes to where they’ll unwind and socialise.
With new flooring throughout, guests are sure to enjoy their surroundings wherever they find themselves on board.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...