Originally delivered from Westport in 2006, TRENDING was built to the specification of an incredibly discerning partnership. Indeed, the owners of this particular sailing yacht are a married couple with more than a little experience when it comes to chartering- over 20 years, to be more precise.
Having spent such a considerable amount of time on the water, their own yacht has clearly been designed to expertly anticipate all the needs and comforts of those on board- from a well-furnished VIP suite to a generously sized swim platform, not a single consideration has been overlooked.
Celebrating her tenth birthday in style, she enjoyed an extensive refit which ensured both her interior and exterior areas remained on the cutting-edge of yacht design.
The sundeck on luxury charter yacht TRENDING is nicely laid back, with a number of sun beds surrounding a large Jacuzzi perfectly situated for taking in the views whilst enjoying a soak.
What's more, the exterior areas benefit from optional shading, meaning that guests are able to enjoy the various bars and al fresco dining options in the shade during peak heats.
For the more adventurously inclined, the wide swim platform off the lower deck provides ultimate convenience when boarding one of the three tenders or getting out on the water to enjoy the vast array of towable toys.
There would be few better ways of spending summer than being among the first to charter TRENDING in the Mediterranean
Contrasting marble and granite textures with neutral tones, the interior of TRENDING is entirely calming and exudes sophistication.
As well as boasting a formal dining area for the entire party, the main salon bears a strikingly contemporary design and is outfitted with an ultra high definition television and a spacious arrangement of sofas.
The sky lounge which was extended during the refit is equally impressive- featuring a large wet bar and a further dining table, guests are frankly spoilt for choice when it comes to where they’ll unwind and socialise.
With new flooring throughout, guests are sure to enjoy their surroundings wherever they find themselves on board.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.