Originally delivered from Westport in 2006, TRENDING was built to the specification of an incredibly discerning partnership. Indeed, the owners of this particular sailing yacht are a married couple with more than a little experience when it comes to chartering- over 20 years, to be more precise.
Having spent such a considerable amount of time on the water, their own yacht has clearly been designed to expertly anticipate all the needs and comforts of those on board- from a well-furnished VIP suite to a generously sized swim platform, not a single consideration has been overlooked.
Celebrating her tenth birthday in style, she enjoyed an extensive refit which ensured both her interior and exterior areas remained on the cutting-edge of yacht design.
The sundeck on luxury charter yacht TRENDING is nicely laid back, with a number of sun beds surrounding a large Jacuzzi perfectly situated for taking in the views whilst enjoying a soak.
What's more, the exterior areas benefit from optional shading, meaning that guests are able to enjoy the various bars and al fresco dining options in the shade during peak heats.
For the more adventurously inclined, the wide swim platform off the lower deck provides ultimate convenience when boarding one of the three tenders or getting out on the water to enjoy the vast array of towable toys.
There would be few better ways of spending summer than being among the first to charter TRENDING in the Mediterranean
Contrasting marble and granite textures with neutral tones, the interior of TRENDING is entirely calming and exudes sophistication.
As well as boasting a formal dining area for the entire party, the main salon bears a strikingly contemporary design and is outfitted with an ultra high definition television and a spacious arrangement of sofas.
The sky lounge which was extended during the refit is equally impressive- featuring a large wet bar and a further dining table, guests are frankly spoilt for choice when it comes to where they’ll unwind and socialise.
With new flooring throughout, guests are sure to enjoy their surroundings wherever they find themselves on board.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...