Superyacht TRENDING Joins The Charter Fleet
Originally delivered from Westport in 2006, TRENDING was built to the specification of an incredibly discerning partnership. Indeed, the owners of this particular sailing yacht are a married couple with more than a little experience when it comes to chartering- over 20 years, to be more precise.
Having spent such a considerable amount of time on the water, their own yacht has clearly been designed to expertly anticipate all the needs and comforts of those on board- from a well-furnished VIP suite to a generously sized swim platform, not a single consideration has been overlooked.
Celebrating her tenth birthday in style, she enjoyed an extensive refit which ensured both her interior and exterior areas remained on the cutting-edge of yacht design.
The sundeck on luxury charter yacht TRENDING is nicely laid back, with a number of sun beds surrounding a large Jacuzzi perfectly situated for taking in the views whilst enjoying a soak.
What's more, the exterior areas benefit from optional shading, meaning that guests are able to enjoy the various bars and al fresco dining options in the shade during peak heats.
For the more adventurously inclined, the wide swim platform off the lower deck provides ultimate convenience when boarding one of the three tenders or getting out on the water to enjoy the vast array of towable toys.
There would be few better ways of spending summer than being among the first to charter TRENDING in the Mediterranean
Contrasting marble and granite textures with neutral tones, the interior of TRENDING is entirely calming and exudes sophistication.
As well as boasting a formal dining area for the entire party, the main salon bears a strikingly contemporary design and is outfitted with an ultra high definition television and a spacious arrangement of sofas.
The sky lounge which was extended during the refit is equally impressive- featuring a large wet bar and a further dining table, guests are frankly spoilt for choice when it comes to where they’ll unwind and socialise.
With new flooring throughout, guests are sure to enjoy their surroundings wherever they find themselves on board.
More Yacht Information
Trending Yacht For Charter
50m Westport, 2006 / 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...