Exuding sophistication, superyacht TOUCH offers charter guests a number of luxuries to enjoy whilst taking in some of the world’s most beautiful cruising grounds.
Indeed, from the generously proportioned Jacuzzi out on the aft deck to the full-size bar situated up on the sundeck, not a single amenity has been overlooked.
Perfect for entertaining as well as relaxing, the main salon has been finished with a state of the art entertainment system to provide a refreshing alternative to the sun-drenched exterior.
Finished in hand-blown glass, marble flooring, and with a rich mahogany trim lining the communal and guest spaces, the Danielle Vigneault styled interior is nothing short of remarkable.
As well as providing a variety of lounging spaces, TOUCH comes with an extended tender and kayaks to allow guests to access the more remote and isolated areas of the Caribbean in style.
Also perfect for her winter charter grounds is the abundance of snorkelling equipment which allows everyone on board to get up and close to the vibrant marine life immediately beneath the motor yacht.
Sleeping a total of 8 guests across 4 superbly-appointed staterooms, superyacht TOUCH contains a single master cabin and 4 doubles. The master is undoubtedly the crowning achievement, with its own private spiral staircase and terrace making it particularly special.
Being amongst the first to charter superyacht TOUCH now that she’s back on the fleet is no doubt the best way to kick off 2017
In order to find out more regarding M/Y TOUCH, please reach out to your preferred charter broker. They will be able to assist you in making a booking and providing further information.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...