Superyacht 'Te Manu' has Charter Availability in French Riviera
Currently located in Nice, Te Manu has an impressive track record in the Mediterranean, with many charter guests commending her consistent updates and professional crew.
Delivered by Italian shipyard Codecasa in 1998, is elegantly styled with rich mahogany panelling and leather furnishings, with amenities including a gym and the latest game consoles.
An elevator connects all four decks for guests, with motor yacht Te Manu boasting a spacious layout of 6 luxurious cabins to sleep 12 guests, comprising of a master suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins.
She has a maximum speed of 17 knots, and cruises at a speed of 14 knots.
Outdoors, her spacious sundeck features Jacuzzi and several sun loungers to ensure the utmost comfort for everyone on board. There are additionally several spots for enjoying delicious dining al fresco in the Mediterranean sunshine.
Te Manu offers an extensive watertoy chest for family and friends to enjoy, with highlights including Waverunners, kayaks, a doughtnut kneeboard and a water-ski slalom.
For more information about M/Y Te Manu's charter availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all vessels available for a French Riviera luxury yacht charter.
elegantly styled with rich mahogany panelling and leather furnishings
More Yacht Information
Te Manu Yacht For Charter
49m Codecasa, 1998 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...