Superyacht STARFIRE Newly Available for Christmas Charter in the Caribbean
Launched by the renowned Italian shipyard Benetti in 1998, STARFIRE has since undergone three refits with the most recent in 2012. She now benefits from one of the most technologically advanced communication systems in the industry as well as a modern Art Deco interior.
Another distinguishing asset is the array of amenities found on her upper decks. As well as ample sun pads and a Jacuzzi there is also a massage room, sauna and open-air cinema that utilises her state-of-the-art audio-visual system.
Guests also have the option to socialise and relax at her sun loungers or one of her al fresco dining areas, located aft deck or on the bridge deck.
In her interior spaces, meanwhile, custom-made furniture and an exquisite array of fabrics and textiles abound. In the main salon, an elegant dining area can be partitioned off from a welcoming lounge. Much attention to detail has been paid, with even the cutlery and glasses adhering to the Art Deco theme.
Charter yacht STARFIRE can sleep up to 12 guests in one master suite, one VIP stateroom, two double cabins and one twin cabin. Throughout these staterooms rich-timbered furniture is offset by cream linen, wall panels and carpets.
There is a whole host of water toys on board for your entertainment, including Seabobs, Waverunners and jet skis.
M/Y STARFIRE cruises at 12 knots and has a maximum speed of 15 knots.
For more information on M/Y STARFIRE, speak to the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
Custom-made furniture and an exquisite array of fabrics and textiles abound
More Yacht Information
Starfire Yacht For Charter
54m Benetti, 1998 / 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...