Launched by the renowned Italian shipyard Benetti in 1998, STARFIRE has since undergone three refits with the most recent in 2012. She now benefits from one of the most technologically advanced communication systems in the industry as well as a modern Art Deco interior.
Another distinguishing asset is the array of amenities found on her upper decks. As well as ample sun pads and a Jacuzzi there is also a massage room, sauna and open-air cinema that utilises her state-of-the-art audio-visual system.
Guests also have the option to socialise and relax at her sun loungers or one of her al fresco dining areas, located aft deck or on the bridge deck.
In her interior spaces, meanwhile, custom-made furniture and an exquisite array of fabrics and textiles abound. In the main salon, an elegant dining area can be partitioned off from a welcoming lounge. Much attention to detail has been paid, with even the cutlery and glasses adhering to the Art Deco theme.
Charter yacht STARFIRE can sleep up to 12 guests in one master suite, one VIP stateroom, two double cabins and one twin cabin. Throughout these staterooms rich-timbered furniture is offset by cream linen, wall panels and carpets.
There is a whole host of water toys on board for your entertainment, including Seabobs, Waverunners and jet skis.
M/Y STARFIRE cruises at 12 knots and has a maximum speed of 15 knots.
For more information on M/Y STARFIRE, speak to the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
Custom-made furniture and an exquisite array of fabrics and textiles abound
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...