Launched by the renowned Italian shipyard Benetti in 1998, STARFIRE has since undergone three refits with the most recent in 2012. She now benefits from one of the most technologically advanced communication systems in the industry as well as a modern Art Deco interior.
Another distinguishing asset is the array of amenities found on her upper decks. As well as ample sun pads and a Jacuzzi there is also a massage room, sauna and open-air cinema that utilises her state-of-the-art audio-visual system.
Guests also have the option to socialise and relax at her sun loungers or one of her al fresco dining areas, located aft deck or on the bridge deck.
In her interior spaces, meanwhile, custom-made furniture and an exquisite array of fabrics and textiles abound. In the main salon, an elegant dining area can be partitioned off from a welcoming lounge. Much attention to detail has been paid, with even the cutlery and glasses adhering to the Art Deco theme.
Charter yacht STARFIRE can sleep up to 12 guests in one master suite, one VIP stateroom, two double cabins and one twin cabin. Throughout these staterooms rich-timbered furniture is offset by cream linen, wall panels and carpets.
There is a whole host of water toys on board for your entertainment, including Seabobs, Waverunners and jet skis.
M/Y STARFIRE cruises at 12 knots and has a maximum speed of 15 knots.
For more information on M/Y STARFIRE, speak to the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
Custom-made furniture and an exquisite array of fabrics and textiles abound
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...