Superyacht SPIRIT Opens for Charter in Australia
Delivered in 2004, SPIRIT sports an eye-catching profile thanks to the work of esteemed UK-based designer Ken Freivokh. With muscular lines, a dazzling blue hull and one-of-a-kind superstructure, she is sure to turn heads cruising the magnificent coastline of Australia.
Currently in the shipyard, she is undergoing many cosmetic, mechanical and engineering upgrades before re-launching in January 2017. She will then offer exceptional charter vacations in the Great Barrier Reef and Kimberley throughout the remainder of the winter months.
In the summer, she will continue to cruise throughout the world’s largest coral reef as well as the Whitsundays, and also provides the chance to explore the Solomon Islands, an unspoilt archipelago in the Pacific Ocean.
And, SPIRIT is certainly the perfect platform from which to explore these exquisite cruising grounds. Thanks to the skilful hand of Freivokh, she boasts a volume equivalent to a 45-metre motor yacht, which plays host to beautifully styled spaces and a long list of luxurious amenities.
Her luxe deck spaces are designed for entertaining, with an alfresco dining area on the main deck aft, a secluded foredeck equipped with lounging and casual dining options, and a sundeck with a wet bar, where guests can sip cocktails against idyllic coastal backdrops.
Plus, the hydraulic main deck lowers below the water line and forms a brilliant teak swim platform, where guests can make the most of the wide selection of exciting water toys on board. A dive master and kiteboarding instructor even forms part of the crew.
The interior of luxury yacht SPIRIT abounds in space and guests will be able to relax back in the comfortable yet sophisticated main salon lounge or indulge in a formal dinner around a high-gloss circular table.
After a busy day on their charter vacation, guests will be able to retreat to one of five contemporary staterooms, with the principal charter enjoying the delights of a full-beam master suite with its own private balcony on the upper deck.
With muscular lines, a dazzling blue hull and one-of-a-kind superstructure, she is sure to turn heads cruising the magnificent coastline of Australia
More Yacht Information
Spirit Yacht For Charter
35m New Zealand Yachts, 2004 / 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...