An extremely popular charter option, SIREN is now open for discerning charter guests looking to explore the unrivalled beauty of the Caribbean. With a wealth of stand-out features, she is perfect for families looking to experience the magic of a yacht charter vacation and escape to warmer climes over the holidays.
The Caribbean will play the perfect host, offering up powder-sand beaches lapped by crystalline seas, and a bright and friendly culture on the shores. Make incredible memories docked in secluded coves, or disembark and head to Foxy’s Bar in the heart of the British Virgin Islands for their renowned New Year’s Eve party.
The motor yacht is well-equipped for large groups, providing flexible accommodation for up to 12 guests. Built for outdoor living, charterers will find themselves spoilt for choice with numerous al fresco spaces to dine, entertain or simply bask in the sun.
The expansive sun deck is perfectly primed for guests to spend quality time together, whether stretching out on one of the sun pads or reclining in the well-proportioned Jacuzzi.
There is a chic seating area with optional shade for those looking to drink in the vistas and the aft section can be cleared for private yoga or aerobics sessions.
Built for outdoor living, guests will find themselves spoilt for choice with numerous al fresco spaces to dine, entertain or simply bask in the sun.
This space proves equally popular by night, as it can be transformed into an outdoor cinema. This unique feature means you can get cosy with your loved ones and watch your favourite films under the stars, in a truly atmospheric and intimate setting.
Plenty of elaborate meals are sure to be enjoyed over the holidays, and the upper deck of the Nobiskrug is well set-up to accommodate for this. Towards the aft, there is a generous seating area where guests can enjoy an aperitif before sitting down to dine around a large circular table forward.
After dinner, guests can retreat to enjoy post-supper cocktails from the wet bar on the aft deck below, where more seating and lounging areas await.
The space is ideal for entertaining with friends, with an open-plan and convivial vibe that never feels overcrowded
The space is ideal for entertaining with friends, with an open-plan and convivial vibe that never feels overcrowded. From here, guests will find easy access to the beach club. With the ocean at your fingertips, you can make full use of the enormous collection of water toys
Inside, the space has a sophisticated and contemporary look, with the added benefit of relaxation and comfort. Luxury yacht SIREN has a neutral colour palette throughout, offset by plush fabrics and smooth lines.
The master suite boasts its own private balcony, where the principle guests have a dedicated area to relax in peace, enjoying meals together and looking out over the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...