An extremely popular charter option, SIREN is now open for discerning charter guests looking to explore the unrivalled beauty of the Caribbean. With a wealth of stand-out features, she is perfect for families looking to experience the magic of a yacht charter vacation and escape to warmer climes over the holidays.
The Caribbean will play the perfect host, offering up powder-sand beaches lapped by crystalline seas, and a bright and friendly culture on the shores. Make incredible memories docked in secluded coves, or disembark and head to Foxy’s Bar in the heart of the British Virgin Islands for their renowned New Year’s Eve party.
The motor yacht is well-equipped for large groups, providing flexible accommodation for up to 12 guests. Built for outdoor living, charterers will find themselves spoilt for choice with numerous al fresco spaces to dine, entertain or simply bask in the sun.
The expansive sun deck is perfectly primed for guests to spend quality time together, whether stretching out on one of the sun pads or reclining in the well-proportioned Jacuzzi.
There is a chic seating area with optional shade for those looking to drink in the vistas and the aft section can be cleared for private yoga or aerobics sessions.
Built for outdoor living, guests will find themselves spoilt for choice with numerous al fresco spaces to dine, entertain or simply bask in the sun.
This space proves equally popular by night, as it can be transformed into an outdoor cinema. This unique feature means you can get cosy with your loved ones and watch your favourite films under the stars, in a truly atmospheric and intimate setting.
Plenty of elaborate meals are sure to be enjoyed over the holidays, and the upper deck of the Nobiskrug is well set-up to accommodate for this. Towards the aft, there is a generous seating area where guests can enjoy an aperitif before sitting down to dine around a large circular table forward.
After dinner, guests can retreat to enjoy post-supper cocktails from the wet bar on the aft deck below, where more seating and lounging areas await.
The space is ideal for entertaining with friends, with an open-plan and convivial vibe that never feels overcrowded
The space is ideal for entertaining with friends, with an open-plan and convivial vibe that never feels overcrowded. From here, guests will find easy access to the beach club. With the ocean at your fingertips, you can make full use of the enormous collection of water toys
Inside, the space has a sophisticated and contemporary look, with the added benefit of relaxation and comfort. Luxury yacht SIREN has a neutral colour palette throughout, offset by plush fabrics and smooth lines.
The master suite boasts its own private balcony, where the principle guests have a dedicated area to relax in peace, enjoying meals together and looking out over the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed