Based in Monaco this summer, SHERAKHAN will look the part along the glamorous coastline of the French Riviera. Able to accommodate up to 26 guests when cruising, she is the perfect option for entertaining during glittering events and festivals.
What’s more, the Jan Verkerk build can host up to 130 guests dockside, making her a great charter option for parties and celebrations when docked in Monaco's Port Hercules or Le Vieux Port in Cannes.
Guests on board the conversion expedition yacht will never be far from the on-shore action due to her fantastic deck spaces. The sundeck is home to an 18-person Jacuzzi surrounded by sun loungers and the foredeck also makes for a great place to soak up the Mediterranean sun when the tender bays are lowered.
Alfresco dining options include the main aft deck, and drinks can be enjoyed at bars on the main deck and sundeck.
Between entertaining friends and family and checking out the latest event action, guests can work out in the fully-equipped gymnasium or unwind in the spa and beauty salon.
Another highlight of luxury yacht SHERAKHAN is her impressive 7-metre atrium, which is bathed in natural light from the glass-bottomed Jacuzzi above. With a huge chandelier and dining table, this makes a fabulous spot for formal dinners.
The adjacent main lounge, meanwhile, features cosy armchairs, a fireplace and white grand piano.
A large owner’s deck is home to a master suite with magnificent views, a private terrace and an office. The other staterooms, all named after classic authors, comprise two VIP staterooms, four double cabins and six twin cabins.
Able to accommodate up to 26 guests when cruising, motor yacht SHERAKHAN is the perfect option for entertaining during glittering events and festivals.
To make the most of the warm waters of the French Riviera, there is an incredible selection of on-board water toys. These include an inflatable water slide, a floating trampoline, water skis, jet skis, surfboards and towable toys.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...