Based in Monaco this summer, SHERAKHAN will look the part along the glamorous coastline of the French Riviera. Able to accommodate up to 26 guests when cruising, she is the perfect option for entertaining during glittering events and festivals.
What’s more, the Jan Verkerk build can host up to 130 guests dockside, making her a great charter option for parties and celebrations when docked in Monaco's Port Hercules or Le Vieux Port in Cannes.
Guests on board the conversion expedition yacht will never be far from the on-shore action due to her fantastic deck spaces. The sundeck is home to an 18-person Jacuzzi surrounded by sun loungers and the foredeck also makes for a great place to soak up the Mediterranean sun when the tender bays are lowered.
Alfresco dining options include the main aft deck, and drinks can be enjoyed at bars on the main deck and sundeck.
Between entertaining friends and family and checking out the latest event action, guests can work out in the fully-equipped gymnasium or unwind in the spa and beauty salon.
Another highlight of luxury yacht SHERAKHAN is her impressive 7-metre atrium, which is bathed in natural light from the glass-bottomed Jacuzzi above. With a huge chandelier and dining table, this makes a fabulous spot for formal dinners.
The adjacent main lounge, meanwhile, features cosy armchairs, a fireplace and white grand piano.
A large owner’s deck is home to a master suite with magnificent views, a private terrace and an office. The other staterooms, all named after classic authors, comprise two VIP staterooms, four double cabins and six twin cabins.
Able to accommodate up to 26 guests when cruising, motor yacht SHERAKHAN is the perfect option for entertaining during glittering events and festivals.
To make the most of the warm waters of the French Riviera, there is an incredible selection of on-board water toys. These include an inflatable water slide, a floating trampoline, water skis, jet skis, surfboards and towable toys.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...