Based in Monaco this summer, SHERAKHAN will look the part along the glamorous coastline of the French Riviera. Able to accommodate up to 26 guests when cruising, she is the perfect option for entertaining during glittering events and festivals.
What’s more, the Jan Verkerk build can host up to 130 guests dockside, making her a great charter option for parties and celebrations when docked in Monaco's Port Hercules or Le Vieux Port in Cannes.
Guests on board the conversion expedition yacht will never be far from the on-shore action due to her fantastic deck spaces. The sundeck is home to an 18-person Jacuzzi surrounded by sun loungers and the foredeck also makes for a great place to soak up the Mediterranean sun when the tender bays are lowered.
Alfresco dining options include the main aft deck, and drinks can be enjoyed at bars on the main deck and sundeck.
Between entertaining friends and family and checking out the latest event action, guests can work out in the fully-equipped gymnasium or unwind in the spa and beauty salon.
Another highlight of luxury yacht SHERAKHAN is her impressive 7-metre atrium, which is bathed in natural light from the glass-bottomed Jacuzzi above. With a huge chandelier and dining table, this makes a fabulous spot for formal dinners.
The adjacent main lounge, meanwhile, features cosy armchairs, a fireplace and white grand piano.
A large owner’s deck is home to a master suite with magnificent views, a private terrace and an office. The other staterooms, all named after classic authors, comprise two VIP staterooms, four double cabins and six twin cabins.
Able to accommodate up to 26 guests when cruising, motor yacht SHERAKHAN is the perfect option for entertaining during glittering events and festivals.
To make the most of the warm waters of the French Riviera, there is an incredible selection of on-board water toys. These include an inflatable water slide, a floating trampoline, water skis, jet skis, surfboards and towable toys.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed