Based in Monaco this summer, SHERAKHAN will look the part along the glamorous coastline of the French Riviera. Able to accommodate up to 26 guests when cruising, she is the perfect option for entertaining during glittering events and festivals.
What’s more, the Jan Verkerk build can host up to 130 guests dockside, making her a great charter option for parties and celebrations when docked in Monaco's Port Hercules or Le Vieux Port in Cannes.
Guests on board the conversion expedition yacht will never be far from the on-shore action due to her fantastic deck spaces. The sundeck is home to an 18-person Jacuzzi surrounded by sun loungers and the foredeck also makes for a great place to soak up the Mediterranean sun when the tender bays are lowered.
Alfresco dining options include the main aft deck, and drinks can be enjoyed at bars on the main deck and sundeck.
Between entertaining friends and family and checking out the latest event action, guests can work out in the fully-equipped gymnasium or unwind in the spa and beauty salon.
Another highlight of luxury yacht SHERAKHAN is her impressive 7-metre atrium, which is bathed in natural light from the glass-bottomed Jacuzzi above. With a huge chandelier and dining table, this makes a fabulous spot for formal dinners.
The adjacent main lounge, meanwhile, features cosy armchairs, a fireplace and white grand piano.
A large owner’s deck is home to a master suite with magnificent views, a private terrace and an office. The other staterooms, all named after classic authors, comprise two VIP staterooms, four double cabins and six twin cabins.
Able to accommodate up to 26 guests when cruising, motor yacht SHERAKHAN is the perfect option for entertaining during glittering events and festivals.
To make the most of the warm waters of the French Riviera, there is an incredible selection of on-board water toys. These include an inflatable water slide, a floating trampoline, water skis, jet skis, surfboards and towable toys.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.