Superyacht SHAMANNA Cruises to the Caribbean for Winter Charters
New to the charter fleet in April this year, SHAMANNA is fresh from appearing at the Monaco Yacht Show, where she wowed visitors with her iconic style as well as her embodiment of cutting-edge build techniques and materials.
Open for charters in Antigua over the winter months, she offers the unique chance to explore the idyllic Caribbean island aboard an innovative charter yacht, bestowed with a brand new hull shape designed by leading naval architect German Frers.
Those passionate about sailing will love gaining first-hand experience of her plumb bow and wide stern, which put the priority on performance, as well as her increased responsiveness thanks to the addition of twin rudders.
Uncluttered decks ensure guests enjoy unobstructed ocean vistas, and a large forward cockpit enables hours of relaxation and socialising as well as an alfresco dining option. Sun loungers and bean bags scattered across her deck, meanwhile, continue the opportunities for unwinding.
The traditional teak interior of luxury yacht SHAMANNA was hand-built by Nautor’s expert craftsmen in Finland, and features light oil wax sating finishes and modern detail throughout.
Light and airy, the main salon consists of a dining table to starboard and a sumptuous lounge area, with sofas in white upholstery to starboard, providing a welcoming environment for your charter vacation.
After a busy day discovering the delights of the Leeward Islands, guests can retreat into one of four exquisite staterooms, including a master suite forward, one double cabin and one twin cabin.
The extensive collection of water toys on board the sailing yacht also ensures charter guests have multiple ways in which to discover the wonderful coastline of the archipelago and its fascinating marine life.
SHAMANNA wowed visitors with her iconic style as well as her embodiment of cutting-edge build techniques and materials
More Yacht Information
Shamanna Yacht For Charter
35m Nautor's Swan, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...