Be the first to enjoy the charms of the 30m/98ft motor yacht SHADOW now that’s she officially a part of the charter fleet.
Delivered from Italian shipyard Tecnomar in 2013, SHADOW will certainly have been on many discerning travellers ‘charter wishlist’.
Indeed, with a range of communal spaces spread across her exterior, and plenty of exciting features found around her interior, she is the perfect choice for a getaway with friends and family.
Now available to charter for the first time, those who step on board this year will be the first to familiarize themselves with all that she has to offer.
What features does superyacht SHADOW have?
As a distinctly modern motor yacht, SHADOW boasts all of the most desirable assets. From a large Jacuzzi on the bow, to a fully-equipped bar located on the sundeck, guests will be able to relax in style and enjoy their surroundings in complete comfort.
The contemporary interior also promises to impress those on board, with a range of sleek finishings producing a wholly calming effect.
In terms of accommodation, there is a generously proportioned master cabin for the principal guest as well as a VIP cabin and 2 doubles. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Exuding sophistication, superyacht SHADOW is the perfect choice for charter guests looking to experience something totally new
Where is superyacht SHADOW available to charter?
With each of these destinations offering a wealth of exciting opportunities, you can be assured of discovering something unforgettable no matter where and when you step on board SHADOW.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...