Be the first to enjoy the charms of the 30m/98ft motor yacht SHADOW now that’s she officially a part of the charter fleet.
Delivered from Italian shipyard Tecnomar in 2013, SHADOW will certainly have been on many discerning travellers ‘charter wishlist’.
Indeed, with a range of communal spaces spread across her exterior, and plenty of exciting features found around her interior, she is the perfect choice for a getaway with friends and family.
Now available to charter for the first time, those who step on board this year will be the first to familiarize themselves with all that she has to offer.
What features does superyacht SHADOW have?
As a distinctly modern motor yacht, SHADOW boasts all of the most desirable assets. From a large Jacuzzi on the bow, to a fully-equipped bar located on the sundeck, guests will be able to relax in style and enjoy their surroundings in complete comfort.
The contemporary interior also promises to impress those on board, with a range of sleek finishings producing a wholly calming effect.
In terms of accommodation, there is a generously proportioned master cabin for the principal guest as well as a VIP cabin and 2 doubles. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Exuding sophistication, superyacht SHADOW is the perfect choice for charter guests looking to experience something totally new
Where is superyacht SHADOW available to charter?
With each of these destinations offering a wealth of exciting opportunities, you can be assured of discovering something unforgettable no matter where and when you step on board SHADOW.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...