Treating visitors to jaw-dropping glacial views and some of the most picturesque cruising grounds to be found across the globe, Alaska really is a destination unlike any other.
Perfectly equipped to transport charter guests between the numerous snowcapped sites, SERENITY is a high performing motor yacht with all of the accessories necessary to properly experience remarkable destinations.
What’s more, with a recently refit interior, SERENITY benefits from a warm feel that is certain to keep guests comfortable as they escape to Alaska this summer.
Perfect for her summertime cruising grounds, SERENITY has a flexible exterior configuration which means that guests can be enclosed within a moments notice.
Able to comfortably enjoy the furnishings in the warmth, this means that it’s possible to get closer to the environment without having to suffer even the slightest bit of cold.
Of course, for those who prefer to get hands on, there are a number of kayaks on offer to permit access to the more remote areas of Alaska’s waters.
With an Alaska yacht charter largely centering around the views which are on offer, it is worth noting that superyacht SERENITY is complete with an open sundeck and flybridge to allow those on board to look across the landscape in an uninterrupted fashion.
Whether guests want to experience Alaska in the warmth, or out in the elements, superyacht SERENITY has them covered
Other standout features of the yacht include a large main salon complete with state of the art entertainment facilities and formal dining area situated besides expansive windows.
The skylounge is no doubt the best place to be in the evening, with a full-size bar serving all the refreshments that guests could possibly wish for.
Besides a generously proportioned master cabin, SERENITY features 3 doubles to allow a total of 8 guests to enjoy her as part of a luxury yacht charter vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...