Treating visitors to jaw-dropping glacial views and some of the most picturesque cruising grounds to be found across the globe, Alaska really is a destination unlike any other.
Perfectly equipped to transport charter guests between the numerous snowcapped sites, SERENITY is a high performing motor yacht with all of the accessories necessary to properly experience remarkable destinations.
What’s more, with a recently refit interior, SERENITY benefits from a warm feel that is certain to keep guests comfortable as they escape to Alaska this summer.
Perfect for her summertime cruising grounds, SERENITY has a flexible exterior configuration which means that guests can be enclosed within a moments notice.
Able to comfortably enjoy the furnishings in the warmth, this means that it’s possible to get closer to the environment without having to suffer even the slightest bit of cold.
Of course, for those who prefer to get hands on, there are a number of kayaks on offer to permit access to the more remote areas of Alaska’s waters.
With an Alaska yacht charter largely centering around the views which are on offer, it is worth noting that superyacht SERENITY is complete with an open sundeck and flybridge to allow those on board to look across the landscape in an uninterrupted fashion.
Whether guests want to experience Alaska in the warmth, or out in the elements, superyacht SERENITY has them covered
Other standout features of the yacht include a large main salon complete with state of the art entertainment facilities and formal dining area situated besides expansive windows.
The skylounge is no doubt the best place to be in the evening, with a full-size bar serving all the refreshments that guests could possibly wish for.
Besides a generously proportioned master cabin, SERENITY features 3 doubles to allow a total of 8 guests to enjoy her as part of a luxury yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...