Easily identified thanks to her ice white hull and strong angular lines, superyacht SERENITAS II is in many ways a masterclass in modern design. Indeed, throughout both her interior and exterior spaces, the motor yacht abounds with contemporary flourishes and features.
Chief amongst her attractions is the large Jacuzzi situated out on the flybridge, a finishing touch which allows guests to enjoy their surroundings and company in style.
What’s more, as a brand new superyacht, SERENITAS II offers charter guests the rare opportunity of being amongst the first to experience her charms.
A sun-lover’s paradise, the exterior of superyacht SERENITAS II is equipped with a number of furnishings and fixtures to enhance the experience of being on the water.
Located on the Portuguese bridge, an attractive alfresco dining section provides the perfect place to enjoy a meal whilst also taking in the surroundings on offer.
For the more active charter guests on board, a commanding collection of water toys and tenders ensures that hours of fun are never far away.
Totally futuristic, superyacht SERENITAS II promises to amaze every charter guest who steps on board
Designed by Guido de Groot, the interior of luxury yacht SERENITAS II is defined by its light and airy feel. Indeed, throughout both the communal and guest spaces, the use of light tones and textures produces a totally refreshing effect.
The main salon and attached dining area is sure to form the social centre of the yacht, with state of the art entertainment systems on offer to keep everyone satisfied during their time on board.
Along with a large master cabin for the principal charter guest, SERENITAS II also includes a VIP suite and 3 doubles. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SERENITAS II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed