Easily identified thanks to her ice white hull and strong angular lines, superyacht SERENITAS II is in many ways a masterclass in modern design. Indeed, throughout both her interior and exterior spaces, the motor yacht abounds with contemporary flourishes and features.
Chief amongst her attractions is the large Jacuzzi situated out on the flybridge, a finishing touch which allows guests to enjoy their surroundings and company in style.
What’s more, as a brand new superyacht, SERENITAS II offers charter guests the rare opportunity of being amongst the first to experience her charms.
A sun-lover’s paradise, the exterior of superyacht SERENITAS II is equipped with a number of furnishings and fixtures to enhance the experience of being on the water.
Located on the Portuguese bridge, an attractive alfresco dining section provides the perfect place to enjoy a meal whilst also taking in the surroundings on offer.
For the more active charter guests on board, a commanding collection of water toys and tenders ensures that hours of fun are never far away.
Totally futuristic, superyacht SERENITAS II promises to amaze every charter guest who steps on board
Designed by Guido de Groot, the interior of luxury yacht SERENITAS II is defined by its light and airy feel. Indeed, throughout both the communal and guest spaces, the use of light tones and textures produces a totally refreshing effect.
The main salon and attached dining area is sure to form the social centre of the yacht, with state of the art entertainment systems on offer to keep everyone satisfied during their time on board.
Along with a large master cabin for the principal charter guest, SERENITAS II also includes a VIP suite and 3 doubles. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SERENITAS II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...