Easily identified thanks to her ice white hull and strong angular lines, superyacht SERENITAS II is in many ways a masterclass in modern design. Indeed, throughout both her interior and exterior spaces, the motor yacht abounds with contemporary flourishes and features.
Chief amongst her attractions is the large Jacuzzi situated out on the flybridge, a finishing touch which allows guests to enjoy their surroundings and company in style.
What’s more, as a brand new superyacht, SERENITAS II offers charter guests the rare opportunity of being amongst the first to experience her charms.
A sun-lover’s paradise, the exterior of superyacht SERENITAS II is equipped with a number of furnishings and fixtures to enhance the experience of being on the water.
Located on the Portuguese bridge, an attractive alfresco dining section provides the perfect place to enjoy a meal whilst also taking in the surroundings on offer.
For the more active charter guests on board, a commanding collection of water toys and tenders ensures that hours of fun are never far away.
Totally futuristic, superyacht SERENITAS II promises to amaze every charter guest who steps on board
Designed by Guido de Groot, the interior of luxury yacht SERENITAS II is defined by its light and airy feel. Indeed, throughout both the communal and guest spaces, the use of light tones and textures produces a totally refreshing effect.
The main salon and attached dining area is sure to form the social centre of the yacht, with state of the art entertainment systems on offer to keep everyone satisfied during their time on board.
Along with a large master cabin for the principal charter guest, SERENITAS II also includes a VIP suite and 3 doubles. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SERENITAS II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...