Expertly refit in 2017 and equipped with a huge range of amenities for guests to enjoy, RHINO is available to charter across the tropical cruising grounds of the Bahamas this winter.
Below Deck fans may recognize her as the yacht from Season 2, when she went by the name 'OHANA'. She played host to Captain Lee Rosbach, chef Ben Robinson and chief stewardess Kate Chastain around the British Virgin Islands.
The motor yacht features exterior and interior styling from the renowned Donald Starkey. Her profile is classic and strong, with plenty of exterior deck areas for soaking up the sun and admiring the views in the Bahamas.
She offers chic and inviting interiors finished in crisp cream offset by pops of turquoise. Her main salon offers a sumptuous lounging area facing a wide-screen TV, adjoined by a convivial seating area to port and an intimate dining set-up to starboard.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 10 guests in five cabins. Each has been finished with comfort and style at the forefront, with plenty of soft furnishings and elegant touches evident in each stateroom.
The master cabin is particularly lavish, with an adjoining office, sofa seating and opulent Venetian-style en suite with frescoed walls, a small vanity table and a large tub.
A jacuzzi ringed by sunpads acts as the social hub of the yacht, with a barbecue and two separate wraparound seating areas located immediately aft.
In terms of outdoor living, luxury yacht RHINO aims to impress with a spacious sundeck. A jacuzzi ringed by sunpads acts as the social hub of the yacht, with a barbecue and two separate wraparound seating areas located immediately aft.
Amidships, there is a well-appointed circular bar surrounded by barstools finished in polished wood. A TV screen ensures this space is well-suited to entertaining.
RHINO is primed for dining outdoors, with an elegant alfresco dining set-up on the main deck aft. It is located adjacent to a second dining arrangement which affords panoramic views over the ocean and is a great setting for evening aperitifs.
Those looking to splash in the sea will be particularly well catered-to, thanks to a huge locker of toys and accessories. Among them, guests can enjoy a 40-inch waterslide, Jet-Skis, an inflatable trampoline, Seabobs, snorkeling equipment and kayaks.
The Bahamas: An oasis of blue
On a luxury yacht charter in the Bahamas, guests can expect an experience like no other.
Perfectly-suited to exploring by boat, the region is a postcard-perfect paradise of white-sand beaches and dazzlingly clear blue water. Buzzy beach bars line the shores, alongside luxury spas and historic landmarks that offer a fascinating insight into the rich history of the Bahamas.
While discovering the area by yacht, be sure to spend some time island-hopping between the Exumas. Here, you can play with the resident pigs of Pig Beach, swim through the sunken cave of the Thunderball Grotto or pet the local nurse sharks of Compass Cay.
Be sure to stop and soak up a slice of colourful Caribbean culture at Staniel Cay Yacht Club, followed by a swim through the corroding skeleton of Pablo Escobar's plane wreck.
If you would like to learn more about chartering a Below Deck yacht, you can refer to our advice on luxury yacht charter, which is filled with useful information and FAQ's to help you better understand the booking process.
If you're a big Below Deck fan, you can check out our article: Below Deck Yachts: Real Names & Cost To Rent Revealed.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.