Whether charter guests are keen to get to grips with scuba diving or simply want to enjoy some stunning views this summer, superyacht PARADISE promises to deliver an unforgettable experience.
Totally modern, her relaxed interior lends a quiet atmosphere to the guest and communal spaces whilst her exterior is equipped with a large Jacuzzi and spacious sunbathing areas.
What’s more, her large swim platform ensures that getting out on the water can be done with significant ease.
Of course, when it comes to experiencing the tropical cruising grounds of luxury yacht PARADISE, guests will want to spend the majority of their time out on the exterior.
Thanks to a shaded alfresco dining area located amidships, and large sunpads fitted at the bow, outdoor living could not be more luxurious.
For the more adventurous guests on board, a fine selection of water toys will ensure that they are properly entertained when stepping off board.
Something of a contemporary masterpiece, superyacht PARADISE treats charter guests to an unparalleled world of luxury
The stylish interior designed by JC Espinosa combines beautiful South American walnut flooring with subtle touches of high-gloss ebony. Conjuring an inviting ambience, this arrangement leads to the main salon being the perfect place to get together after returning from the exterior.
Along with its comfortable lounging area, this space is annexed by a formal dining table and features a large television screen to allow for truly memorable movie nights.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across five well-appointed staterooms, motor yacht PARADISE features a full-beam master suite, two double cabins, and two twin cabins.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed