The largest luxury yacht to be built by the Greek shipyard Golden Yachts, she is less than a year old and has deservedly attracted considerable praise since her delivery.
A truly distinguished vessel, she includes 3 owner suites, a highly expansive sundeck, an exterior lounge on the aft deck, and a helix staircase that connects all of the interior decks.
Being available for viewings, now is certainly the time to get in touch with your charter broker to enquire about the possibility of having them take a look around the vessel on your behalf.
The exterior of the yacht bears the sleek signature of its Greek builder- this is the yard which produced the 52m/173ft motor yacht 'O'NEIRO’ and the award winning 40m/130ft superyacht ‘O’PATI’, after all.
Accomplishing the owner’s wish for a yacht with soft edges, her finely angled profile is recognizable without being bold.
Boasting a more than adequate sundeck, O’Pari 3 provides a number of exterior spaces across four decks, all accentuated by the arrangement of loungers and tables ideal for al fresco dining.
In the centre of the upper deck, a sizeable Jacuzzi provides plenty of room for guests looking to enjoy a cocktail or two whilst taking in the views whilst at-anchor or underway.
Appropriately stocked with a range of towable toys and fishing gear, guests will have no difficulty enjoying themselves when on vacation.
The product of a discerning owner and a diligent shipyard, O’Pari 3 is among the most highly thought out superyachts available for charter
With a honey-colour lati wood adorning the walls, the main salon in luxury charter yacht O’Pari 3 is every inch a contemporary classic- the furnishings are organised around a refreshing monochrome theme, and those lucky enough to step on board at the show this year will be immediately struck by its innovative design.
Similarly, the dining room makes good use of the voluminous internal space by situating the table and its surrounding chairs in the centre of a space which has sofa seating adjacent to it.
Guest accommodation for up to 12 guests is available in a number of elegant suites spread around the main and upper deck- an unusual design choice which turned out to improve the overall experience of chartering O’Pari 3.
Larger and more modern than her award-winning predecessor, O’Pari 3 finely combines innovative design with unparalleled engineering
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...