Superyacht 'O’Pari 3' Set To Be The Star Of The Mediterranean Yacht Show 2016
The largest luxury yacht to be built by the Greek shipyard Golden Yachts, she is less than a year old and has deservedly attracted considerable praise since her delivery.
A truly distinguished vessel, she includes 3 owner suites, a highly expansive sundeck, an exterior lounge on the aft deck, and a helix staircase that connects all of the interior decks.
Being available for viewings, now is certainly the time to get in touch with your charter broker to enquire about the possibility of having them take a look around the vessel on your behalf.
The exterior of the yacht bears the sleek signature of its Greek builder- this is the yard which produced the 52m/173ft motor yacht 'O'NEIRO’ and the award winning 40m/130ft superyacht ‘O’PATI’, after all.
Accomplishing the owner’s wish for a yacht with soft edges, her finely angled profile is recognizable without being bold.
Boasting a more than adequate sundeck, O’Pari 3 provides a number of exterior spaces across four decks, all accentuated by the arrangement of loungers and tables ideal for al fresco dining.
In the centre of the upper deck, a sizeable Jacuzzi provides plenty of room for guests looking to enjoy a cocktail or two whilst taking in the views whilst at-anchor or underway.
Appropriately stocked with a range of towable toys and fishing gear, guests will have no difficulty enjoying themselves when on vacation.
The product of a discerning owner and a diligent shipyard, O’Pari 3 is among the most highly thought out superyachts available for charter
With a honey-colour lati wood adorning the walls, the main salon in luxury charter yacht O’Pari 3 is every inch a contemporary classic- the furnishings are organised around a refreshing monochrome theme, and those lucky enough to step on board at the show this year will be immediately struck by its innovative design.
Similarly, the dining room makes good use of the voluminous internal space by situating the table and its surrounding chairs in the centre of a space which has sofa seating adjacent to it.
Guest accommodation for up to 12 guests is available in a number of elegant suites spread around the main and upper deck- an unusual design choice which turned out to improve the overall experience of chartering O’Pari 3.
Larger and more modern than her award-winning predecessor, O’Pari 3 finely combines innovative design with unparalleled engineering
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...