The largest luxury yacht to be built by the Greek shipyard Golden Yachts, she is less than a year old and has deservedly attracted considerable praise since her delivery.
A truly distinguished vessel, she includes 3 owner suites, a highly expansive sundeck, an exterior lounge on the aft deck, and a helix staircase that connects all of the interior decks.
Being available for viewings, now is certainly the time to get in touch with your charter broker to enquire about the possibility of having them take a look around the vessel on your behalf.
The exterior of the yacht bears the sleek signature of its Greek builder- this is the yard which produced the 52m/173ft motor yacht 'O'NEIRO’ and the award winning 40m/130ft superyacht ‘O’PATI’, after all.
Accomplishing the owner’s wish for a yacht with soft edges, her finely angled profile is recognizable without being bold.
Boasting a more than adequate sundeck, O’Pari 3 provides a number of exterior spaces across four decks, all accentuated by the arrangement of loungers and tables ideal for al fresco dining.
In the centre of the upper deck, a sizeable Jacuzzi provides plenty of room for guests looking to enjoy a cocktail or two whilst taking in the views whilst at-anchor or underway.
Appropriately stocked with a range of towable toys and fishing gear, guests will have no difficulty enjoying themselves when on vacation.
The product of a discerning owner and a diligent shipyard, O’Pari 3 is among the most highly thought out superyachts available for charter
With a honey-colour lati wood adorning the walls, the main salon in luxury charter yacht O’Pari 3 is every inch a contemporary classic- the furnishings are organised around a refreshing monochrome theme, and those lucky enough to step on board at the show this year will be immediately struck by its innovative design.
Similarly, the dining room makes good use of the voluminous internal space by situating the table and its surrounding chairs in the centre of a space which has sofa seating adjacent to it.
Guest accommodation for up to 12 guests is available in a number of elegant suites spread around the main and upper deck- an unusual design choice which turned out to improve the overall experience of chartering O’Pari 3.
Larger and more modern than her award-winning predecessor, O’Pari 3 finely combines innovative design with unparalleled engineering
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed