The largest luxury yacht to be built by the Greek shipyard Golden Yachts, she is less than a year old and has deservedly attracted considerable praise since her delivery.
A truly distinguished vessel, she includes 3 owner suites, a highly expansive sundeck, an exterior lounge on the aft deck, and a helix staircase that connects all of the interior decks.
Being available for viewings, now is certainly the time to get in touch with your charter broker to enquire about the possibility of having them take a look around the vessel on your behalf.
The exterior of the yacht bears the sleek signature of its Greek builder- this is the yard which produced the 52m/173ft motor yacht 'O'NEIRO’ and the award winning 40m/130ft superyacht ‘O’PATI’, after all.
Accomplishing the owner’s wish for a yacht with soft edges, her finely angled profile is recognizable without being bold.
Boasting a more than adequate sundeck, O’Pari 3 provides a number of exterior spaces across four decks, all accentuated by the arrangement of loungers and tables ideal for al fresco dining.
In the centre of the upper deck, a sizeable Jacuzzi provides plenty of room for guests looking to enjoy a cocktail or two whilst taking in the views whilst at-anchor or underway.
Appropriately stocked with a range of towable toys and fishing gear, guests will have no difficulty enjoying themselves when on vacation.
The product of a discerning owner and a diligent shipyard, O’Pari 3 is among the most highly thought out superyachts available for charter
With a honey-colour lati wood adorning the walls, the main salon in luxury charter yacht O’Pari 3 is every inch a contemporary classic- the furnishings are organised around a refreshing monochrome theme, and those lucky enough to step on board at the show this year will be immediately struck by its innovative design.
Similarly, the dining room makes good use of the voluminous internal space by situating the table and its surrounding chairs in the centre of a space which has sofa seating adjacent to it.
Guest accommodation for up to 12 guests is available in a number of elegant suites spread around the main and upper deck- an unusual design choice which turned out to improve the overall experience of chartering O’Pari 3.
Larger and more modern than her award-winning predecessor, O’Pari 3 finely combines innovative design with unparalleled engineering
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.