Superyacht NAIA Has Charter Availability in the Caribbean
The 74m superyacht NAIA has availability for luxury charters in the Caribbean from 6 January until 20 February.
Delivered by Freire Shipyard in 2011, expedition yacht NAIA was extensively refitted last spring to offer the most up-to-date luxuries for guests on a charter vacation.
She boasts an eye-catching exterior design, created by H2 Yacht Design, complemented by a sleek, contemporary Mark Berryman interior indoors. Open plan rooms styled with rich woods - including distressed oak and walnut - from floor to ceiling create a relaxing ambiance on board NAIA. Amenities including a elevator and 120-inch cinema contribute to this, with gym facilities on board for those looking to stay fit during their vacation. Throughout their stay family and friends can enjoy the finest dining, with a Michelin Star Chef on board.
Her spacious deck features a helipad (she is HCA commercially certified) and 8-person spa pool to make NAIA the complete charter package. She additionally is fully equipped as a research vessel and features an onboard science laboratory.
NAIA accommodates up to 12 guests within 8 well-appointed staterooms, comprising of a luxurious master suite with its own private deck, a VIP stateroom and four convertible cabins.
Her impressive selection of state-of-the-art water toys includes a 5-person submarine which can travel to depths of 525ft, two Waverunners and a 14ft inflatable trampoline complete with step, slide and tubes. Four mountain bikes are also available for family and friend to enjoy use of when exploring destinations such as the Virgin Islands on land.
To enquire about booking luxury yacht NAIA during her charter gap, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all charter yachts available in the Caribbean to find the ideal vessel for your requirements.
Her spacious deck features a helipad (she is HCA commercially certified) and deck Jacuzzi to make NAIA the complete charter package.
More Yacht Information
Naia Yacht For Charter
74m Freire Shipyard, 2011 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...