Superyacht MIM Available for Bahamas Charters
The classically-styled MIM will be cruising in New England and the Bahamas this summer. Delivered by U.S. shipyard Burger in 2006, she boasts a skylounge home theatre, state-of-the-art gym and expansive deck space.
Able to reach a maximum speed of 18 knots, Zero Speed Stabilizers ensure family and friends are in the utmost comfort, whether at anchor or travelling.
A wheelchair-friendly vessel, motor yacht MIM comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests in 7 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins, two twin cabins and one convertible.
All rooms are styled with traditional African cherry wood cabinetry and easily accessible thanks to her glass elevator.
Outdoors, guests can dine al fresco or enjoy a dip in her Jacuzzi.
MIM boasts a huge range of water toys guests of all ages can enjoy, including jet-skis, Seabobs, paddleboards, kayaks, scuba diving equipment and a large inflatable trampoline.
For more details on renting M/Y MIM, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter to plan a Caribbean vacation.
All rooms are styled with traditional African cherry wood cabinetry
More Yacht Information
Mim Yacht For Charter
44m Burger, 2006 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...