Originally built in 2006 by Delta Marine, Victoria del Mar underwent an extensive interior and exterior refit in 2014, meaning she is in optimum condition for a luxury yacht charter in the Caribbean.
Design house Claudette Bonville Associates was tasked with transforming both the indoor and outdoor spaces, and has created a fresh, contemporary, tailored feel throughout the motor yacht.
On the sundeck, sleek stainless steel and teak furniture, built-in sun pads and a hot tub allow guests to lounge at ease whilst soaking up the Caribbean sunshine. There is also a table capable of seating up to 18 guests and a large bar, ideal for evenings of entertaining, and the area can be converted into an outdoor cinema setting.
Laid with new mahogany floors, the sky lounge features a comfortable sofa and bone-trimmed chairs to relax in while enjoying a drink from the adjacent bar. Private balconies either side of the lounge enable guests to take in views of sun-kissed shorelines and gorgeous sunsets.
In the main salon, leather-wrapped cabinets, counter tops of petrified wood, soft leather wall panels and maple floors coordinate with rugs and furniture upholstered in luxurious fabrics. Forward of the lounge area is a large dining table, overlooked by an impressive glass-blown chandelier. Huge windows ensure that diners are kept in touch with the idyllic natural beauty of the Caribbean islands.
Special features of the full-beam master suite on board superyacht Victoria del Mar include a large dressing area, a jetted bath tub and a semi-private deck area, which contains a wet bar and dining table, and is connected to other levels by a glass-enclosed spiral staircase.
The two VIP staterooms feature eight-foot ceilings, skylights above the bed, walk-in dressing rooms, and large bathrooms with iridescent tiles and custom slump glass counter tops. Meanwhile, embroidered Italian linens, leather panelling and opulent carpets decorate the two twin cabins and two double cabins
In total, the yacht can sleep up to 12 guests.
Other unique qualities include a main stairway made of anagre and zebra woods with accents of glass, and original artworks by Andy Warhol, Elsworth Kelly and Joan Miro line the walls.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Victoria del Mar, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed