Originally built in 2006 by Delta Marine, Victoria del Mar underwent an extensive interior and exterior refit in 2014, meaning she is in optimum condition for a luxury yacht charter in the Caribbean.
Design house Claudette Bonville Associates was tasked with transforming both the indoor and outdoor spaces, and has created a fresh, contemporary, tailored feel throughout the motor yacht.
On the sundeck, sleek stainless steel and teak furniture, built-in sun pads and a hot tub allow guests to lounge at ease whilst soaking up the Caribbean sunshine. There is also a table capable of seating up to 18 guests and a large bar, ideal for evenings of entertaining, and the area can be converted into an outdoor cinema setting.
Laid with new mahogany floors, the sky lounge features a comfortable sofa and bone-trimmed chairs to relax in while enjoying a drink from the adjacent bar. Private balconies either side of the lounge enable guests to take in views of sun-kissed shorelines and gorgeous sunsets.
In the main salon, leather-wrapped cabinets, counter tops of petrified wood, soft leather wall panels and maple floors coordinate with rugs and furniture upholstered in luxurious fabrics. Forward of the lounge area is a large dining table, overlooked by an impressive glass-blown chandelier. Huge windows ensure that diners are kept in touch with the idyllic natural beauty of the Caribbean islands.
Special features of the full-beam master suite on board superyacht Victoria del Mar include a large dressing area, a jetted bath tub and a semi-private deck area, which contains a wet bar and dining table, and is connected to other levels by a glass-enclosed spiral staircase.
The two VIP staterooms feature eight-foot ceilings, skylights above the bed, walk-in dressing rooms, and large bathrooms with iridescent tiles and custom slump glass counter tops. Meanwhile, embroidered Italian linens, leather panelling and opulent carpets decorate the two twin cabins and two double cabins
In total, the yacht can sleep up to 12 guests.
Other unique qualities include a main stairway made of anagre and zebra woods with accents of glass, and original artworks by Andy Warhol, Elsworth Kelly and Joan Miro line the walls.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Victoria del Mar, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...