Superyacht ‘Victoria del Mar’ Reveals Special Offer for Caribbean Charters
Originally built in 2006 by Delta Marine, Victoria del Mar underwent an extensive interior and exterior refit in 2014, meaning she is in optimum condition for a luxury yacht charter in the Caribbean.
Design house Claudette Bonville Associates was tasked with transforming both the indoor and outdoor spaces, and has created a fresh, contemporary, tailored feel throughout the motor yacht.
On the sundeck, sleek stainless steel and teak furniture, built-in sun pads and a hot tub allow guests to lounge at ease whilst soaking up the Caribbean sunshine. There is also a table capable of seating up to 18 guests and a large bar, ideal for evenings of entertaining, and the area can be converted into an outdoor cinema setting.
Laid with new mahogany floors, the sky lounge features a comfortable sofa and bone-trimmed chairs to relax in while enjoying a drink from the adjacent bar. Private balconies either side of the lounge enable guests to take in views of sun-kissed shorelines and gorgeous sunsets.
In the main salon, leather-wrapped cabinets, counter tops of petrified wood, soft leather wall panels and maple floors coordinate with rugs and furniture upholstered in luxurious fabrics. Forward of the lounge area is a large dining table, overlooked by an impressive glass-blown chandelier. Huge windows ensure that diners are kept in touch with the idyllic natural beauty of the Caribbean islands.
Special features of the full-beam master suite on board superyacht Victoria del Mar include a large dressing area, a jetted bath tub and a semi-private deck area, which contains a wet bar and dining table, and is connected to other levels by a glass-enclosed spiral staircase.
The two VIP staterooms feature eight-foot ceilings, skylights above the bed, walk-in dressing rooms, and large bathrooms with iridescent tiles and custom slump glass counter tops. Meanwhile, embroidered Italian linens, leather panelling and opulent carpets decorate the two twin cabins and two double cabins
In total, the yacht can sleep up to 12 guests.
Other unique qualities include a main stairway made of anagre and zebra woods with accents of glass, and original artworks by Andy Warhol, Elsworth Kelly and Joan Miro line the walls.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Victoria del Mar, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Victoria Del Mar Yacht For Charter
50m Delta Marine, 2006 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...