Expertly refit in 2016 to reflect the character of the iconic London hotel, The Wellesley is a motor yacht which promises to impress and enliven all who step on board.
Finished in a style which is reminiscent of 1920s glamour, a range of bespoke furnishings and fixtures line the interior and exterior spaces to create a uniquely inviting atmosphere.
Complete with its very own club lounge and outdoor Jacuzzi, there’s no doubt that she’s an exceptional choice for those looking to explore the Seychelles this winter.
What are the features of superyacht The Wellesley?
Boasting the largest open deck space for a yacht of its size, The Wellesley puts its generous dimensions to great use, with a range of well-equipped areas appointed for both communal and private use.
The sundeck, for example, has a dedicated alfresco dining section as well as a selection of sofas in the shade, allowing guests to lounge out of the sun should they desire to.
As well as offering an exceptionally large master suite for the principal charter guest to make use of, The Wellesley also comes with an additional VIP and 4 doubles, two of which have optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Bringing the excellence of the iconic hotel to the water, superyacht Wellesley promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience
Why is the Seychelles great for yacht charter vacations?
Unquestionably one of the most exciting destinations in the Indian Ocean, the Seychelles has been described as ‘the original Garden of Eden’. No doubt a consequence of its idyllic surrounding, earning such an enviable title has led discerning travellers to cruise the surrounding waters to discover their own private slice of paradise.
With world famous dive sites for the adventurous visitors, and over a hundred picturesque islands for the laid back types to lie back on, there’s no question that everyone visiting via superyacht will create unforgettable memories.
Of course, there’s also a fantastic cuisine to sample and a vibrant culture to soak up, so visitors will never be stuck for inspiration when planning an itinerary around this beautiful part of the world.
In order to find out more about M/Y The Wellesley, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...