Expertly refit in 2016 to reflect the character of the iconic London hotel, The Wellesley is a motor yacht which promises to impress and enliven all who step on board.
Finished in a style which is reminiscent of 1920s glamour, a range of bespoke furnishings and fixtures line the interior and exterior spaces to create a uniquely inviting atmosphere.
Complete with its very own club lounge and outdoor Jacuzzi, there’s no doubt that she’s an exceptional choice for those looking to explore the Seychelles this winter.
What are the features of superyacht The Wellesley?
Boasting the largest open deck space for a yacht of its size, The Wellesley puts its generous dimensions to great use, with a range of well-equipped areas appointed for both communal and private use.
The sundeck, for example, has a dedicated alfresco dining section as well as a selection of sofas in the shade, allowing guests to lounge out of the sun should they desire to.
As well as offering an exceptionally large master suite for the principal charter guest to make use of, The Wellesley also comes with an additional VIP and 4 doubles, two of which have optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Bringing the excellence of the iconic hotel to the water, superyacht Wellesley promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience
Why is the Seychelles great for yacht charter vacations?
Unquestionably one of the most exciting destinations in the Indian Ocean, the Seychelles has been described as ‘the original Garden of Eden’. No doubt a consequence of its idyllic surrounding, earning such an enviable title has led discerning travellers to cruise the surrounding waters to discover their own private slice of paradise.
With world famous dive sites for the adventurous visitors, and over a hundred picturesque islands for the laid back types to lie back on, there’s no question that everyone visiting via superyacht will create unforgettable memories.
Of course, there’s also a fantastic cuisine to sample and a vibrant culture to soak up, so visitors will never be stuck for inspiration when planning an itinerary around this beautiful part of the world.
In order to find out more about M/Y The Wellesley, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed