Expertly refit in 2016 to reflect the character of the iconic London hotel, The Wellesley is a motor yacht which promises to impress and enliven all who step on board.
Finished in a style which is reminiscent of 1920s glamour, a range of bespoke furnishings and fixtures line the interior and exterior spaces to create a uniquely inviting atmosphere.
Complete with its very own club lounge and outdoor Jacuzzi, there’s no doubt that she’s an exceptional choice for those looking to explore the Seychelles this winter.
What are the features of superyacht The Wellesley?
Boasting the largest open deck space for a yacht of its size, The Wellesley puts its generous dimensions to great use, with a range of well-equipped areas appointed for both communal and private use.
The sundeck, for example, has a dedicated alfresco dining section as well as a selection of sofas in the shade, allowing guests to lounge out of the sun should they desire to.
As well as offering an exceptionally large master suite for the principal charter guest to make use of, The Wellesley also comes with an additional VIP and 4 doubles, two of which have optional Pullman berths. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Bringing the excellence of the iconic hotel to the water, superyacht Wellesley promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience
Why is the Seychelles great for yacht charter vacations?
Unquestionably one of the most exciting destinations in the Indian Ocean, the Seychelles has been described as ‘the original Garden of Eden’. No doubt a consequence of its idyllic surrounding, earning such an enviable title has led discerning travellers to cruise the surrounding waters to discover their own private slice of paradise.
With world famous dive sites for the adventurous visitors, and over a hundred picturesque islands for the laid back types to lie back on, there’s no question that everyone visiting via superyacht will create unforgettable memories.
Of course, there’s also a fantastic cuisine to sample and a vibrant culture to soak up, so visitors will never be stuck for inspiration when planning an itinerary around this beautiful part of the world.
In order to find out more about M/Y The Wellesley, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...