Superyacht ‘Seven Sins’ Open for Autumn Charters in Tahiti
A 2005 Heesen-build, Seven Sins boasts high-quality craftsmanship as well as unrivalled styling thanks to the work of Omega Architects. Offering comfort, a spacious interior and an array of fantastic deck spaces, she makes for an excellent charter choice.
Well-equipped for taking in the beautiful sights of Tahiti, her sundeck features an octagonal Jacuzzi and a plethora of sun pads. Guests can unwind here before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at an oval table, shaded from the sun by the radar arch.
A further opportunity for alfresco dining is found on the upper deck aft while pre-dinner cocktails or aperitifs can be served in the alfresco lounge on the deck below, all against the beautiful backdrop of sun-kissed beaches and sparkling turquoise waters.
A timeless interior of semi-glossed Cherrywood panelling, and teak and ebony parquetry floor awaits charter guests inside. Plus, Makassar furniture adds an exotic touch to luxury yacht Seven Sins, suiting the tropical surrounds perfectly.
On the main deck, the welcoming open-plan main salon houses a stylish bar and sumptuous lounge aft, and a dining area forward. For a more causal setup, however, head to the skylounge, equipped with a home cinema and karaoke.
The main deck is also home to an elegant master suite, which combines beige, maple and cranberry tones, and is home to a study and Jacuzzi bath tub. Two VIP suites and two twin cabins with an oriental theme are located one deck below.
What’s more, the motor yacht is also equipped with a sauna and steam room in the garage, and is an approved RYA water sports centre. This means guests can obtain the Jet Ski certificate when on their charter vacation.
Well-equipped for taking in the beautiful sights of Tahiti, her sundeck features an octagonal Jacuzzi and a plethora of sun pads
More Yacht Information
Seven Sins Yacht For Charter
44m Heesen, 2005 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...