One of the most outstanding motor yachts ever delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, Reve D’Or is especially well-equipped, with a number of features found across the interior and exterior promising to impress charter guests.
Indeed, from the sundeck Jacuzzi to the beach club at the aft, there hasn’t been a single luxury overlooked by her designers. Making her particularly suitable for the Mediterranean, she also comes with a number of additional outdoor living spaces and alfresco dining options.
With a range of well-appointed staterooms capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation, Reve D’OR is ideal for friends and families looking to escape on the water this June.
Refit in 2017, the interior of superyacht Reve D’Or is all but unrivalled, with fresh furnishings and an updated decor sure to calm all of those on board. Her main salon is entirely spacious, but remains intimate thanks to the careful selection and arrangement of inviting sofas.
Completed by state of the art entertainment systems, this section of the superyacht is sure to form the central gathering place during the evenings.
With a seriously attractive reduction on offer, there has never been a better time to experience the charms of superyacht Reve D’Or
Of course, when it comes to cruising in summer, it’s the exterior which is of primary importance. This is a fact that hasn’t been at all overlooked by the shipyard when producing her layout.
Specifically, the addition of a large Jacuzzi which offers views across the water is simply perfect, and there’s no better place from which to take in the surroundings either when underway or at-anchor.
The beach club is just as impressive, with a number of spa facilities sure to attract guests who are keen to be closer to the water.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Reve D’Or, and her summertime cruising grounds, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...