Delivered from the celebrated German shipyard Nobiskrug in 2013, ODESSA II was unsurprisingly shortlisted for two prestigious awards- the ‘Best Motor Yacht Between 1,300GT and 1,999GT’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2014, and the ‘Best Power Yacht Overr 65m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2014 , to be precise.
Such attention came as no surprise. Indeed, with distinctive exterior styling, a finely designed interior, and wide range of amenities, she is a motor yacht worthy of any shortlist.
Inspired by the elegance of the Hamptons, the interior of ODESSA II prizes comfort and elegance above all else.
As well as the lavish main salon, spacious dining area, and cocktail lounge, there’s also a games room equipped with enough toys to keep guests entertained for hours.
Perhaps the crowning touch of such an impressive interior is the beach spa and beauty treatment room which promises to totally relax guests after a bit of tranquility.
Navigating all of these spaces is of course made all the easier by the large elevator on offer.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 7 staterooms, she comes with an attendant crew of 19.
Equipped for partying and relaxing in truly unrivalled style, ODESSA II is in every respect the ideal luxury charter yacht
With ample sun loungers, a sizeable Jacuzzi, and even state of the art DJ equipment, the sundeck on luxury charter yacht ODESSA II is expertly prepared for any kind of occasion.
By day, guests are able to work out on the outdoor gym, and by night they’re able to kick back and enjoy a movie on the cinema screen located towards the aft deck.
Of course, being in the Mediterranean on a luxury charter vacation is all about taking in the views and enjoying delicious meals, something the multiple well-appointed al fresco dining spots take good care of.
For those keen to get out on the water, there is an extensive catalogue of tenders and towable water toys sure to keep everyone entertained. What’s more, the staircases leading to the generous swim platform on both the port and starboard sides means that accessing the ocean could not be more convenient.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter with M/Y ODESSA II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- 5 Top Charter Yachts To See At Palm Beach Boat ShowGetting underway in a week’s time, this year’s Palm Beach Boat Show will see a number of charter yachts gather in Flor...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...