Delivered from the celebrated German shipyard Nobiskrug in 2013, ODESSA II was unsurprisingly shortlisted for two prestigious awards- the ‘Best Motor Yacht Between 1,300GT and 1,999GT’ at the World Superyacht Awards 2014, and the ‘Best Power Yacht Overr 65m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards 2014 , to be precise.
Such attention came as no surprise. Indeed, with distinctive exterior styling, a finely designed interior, and wide range of amenities, she is a motor yacht worthy of any shortlist.
Inspired by the elegance of the Hamptons, the interior of ODESSA II prizes comfort and elegance above all else.
As well as the lavish main salon, spacious dining area, and cocktail lounge, there’s also a games room equipped with enough toys to keep guests entertained for hours.
Perhaps the crowning touch of such an impressive interior is the beach spa and beauty treatment room which promises to totally relax guests after a bit of tranquility.
Navigating all of these spaces is of course made all the easier by the large elevator on offer.
Capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 7 staterooms, she comes with an attendant crew of 19.
Equipped for partying and relaxing in truly unrivalled style, ODESSA II is in every respect the ideal luxury charter yacht
With ample sun loungers, a sizeable Jacuzzi, and even state of the art DJ equipment, the sundeck on luxury charter yacht ODESSA II is expertly prepared for any kind of occasion.
By day, guests are able to work out on the outdoor gym, and by night they’re able to kick back and enjoy a movie on the cinema screen located towards the aft deck.
Of course, being in the Mediterranean on a luxury charter vacation is all about taking in the views and enjoying delicious meals, something the multiple well-appointed al fresco dining spots take good care of.
For those keen to get out on the water, there is an extensive catalogue of tenders and towable water toys sure to keep everyone entertained. What’s more, the staircases leading to the generous swim platform on both the port and starboard sides means that accessing the ocean could not be more convenient.
In order to make further enquiries into a charter with M/Y ODESSA II, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...