Built by the award-winning US shipyard Christensen and enjoying a considerable refit in 2008, Ocean Pearl is a yacht which has clearly been designed with the modern guest in mind.
Indeed, from a large cockpit which offers itself to both fishing and sunbathing to her aft deck which can be effortlessly enclosed to protect charterers from any unwanted breezes, not a single convenience has been overlooked.
Taking advantage of her current summertime availability in Alaska, guests will be treated to some of the most prized sights whilst enjoying a climate they might traditionally expect from the more established charter regions.
Sleeping up to ten guests across a range of 4 well-appointed cabins, Ocean Pearl also comes with an attendant crew of 5, and a collection of outstanding features which make her all but unmissable this year.
Making great use of her deck space, luxury charter yacht Ocean Pearl includes a sizable main salon and adjacent dining space, each comfortably furnished and designed around an assortment of neutral tones.
Ideal for unwinding in by day and enjoying a few drinks in by night, this brightly lit area comes with a fully stocked bar and a range of seating options.
Her private spaces are just as exceptional as her social ones, with the master suite boasting a vastly appealing cedar-lined Infrared sauna as well as an abundance of space to relax in.
With Alaska offering unrivalled views and a truly inviting climate during summer, there has arguably never been a better time to charter superyacht Ocean Pearl
Contrary to popular belief, Alaska enjoys a considerably pleasant climate throughout summer, with its highs exceeding even some of the areas along the Mediterranean.
Add to this a visually stunning and much-photographed geography, and it’s easy to see why the US state offers itself so perfectly for a luxury charter vacation.
Of course, in order to best enjoy the surrounding waters, it makes sense to do so on-board a vessel such as Ocean Pearl- indeed, what better way to take in the rolling landscape than from the comfort of a sizeable sun pad?
What’s more, with a BBQ on the bridge deck and an assortment of seating available on the bow, there’s plenty to do both when underway or at-anchor.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...