Superyacht ‘Ocean Pearl’ Available For Charter In Alaska
Built by the award-winning US shipyard Christensen and enjoying a considerable refit in 2008, Ocean Pearl is a yacht which has clearly been designed with the modern guest in mind.
Indeed, from a large cockpit which offers itself to both fishing and sunbathing to her aft deck which can be effortlessly enclosed to protect charterers from any unwanted breezes, not a single convenience has been overlooked.
Taking advantage of her current summertime availability in Alaska, guests will be treated to some of the most prized sights whilst enjoying a climate they might traditionally expect from the more established charter regions.
Sleeping up to ten guests across a range of 4 well-appointed cabins, Ocean Pearl also comes with an attendant crew of 5, and a collection of outstanding features which make her all but unmissable this year.
Making great use of her deck space, luxury charter yacht Ocean Pearl includes a sizable main salon and adjacent dining space, each comfortably furnished and designed around an assortment of neutral tones.
Ideal for unwinding in by day and enjoying a few drinks in by night, this brightly lit area comes with a fully stocked bar and a range of seating options.
Her private spaces are just as exceptional as her social ones, with the master suite boasting a vastly appealing cedar-lined Infrared sauna as well as an abundance of space to relax in.
With Alaska offering unrivalled views and a truly inviting climate during summer, there has arguably never been a better time to charter superyacht Ocean Pearl
Contrary to popular belief, Alaska enjoys a considerably pleasant climate throughout summer, with its highs exceeding even some of the areas along the Mediterranean.
Add to this a visually stunning and much-photographed geography, and it’s easy to see why the US state offers itself so perfectly for a luxury charter vacation.
Of course, in order to best enjoy the surrounding waters, it makes sense to do so on-board a vessel such as Ocean Pearl- indeed, what better way to take in the rolling landscape than from the comfort of a sizeable sun pad?
What’s more, with a BBQ on the bridge deck and an assortment of seating available on the bow, there’s plenty to do both when underway or at-anchor.
More Yacht Information
Ocean Pearl Yacht For Charter
35m Christensen, 1990 / 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...