Built by the award-winning US shipyard Christensen and enjoying a considerable refit in 2008, Ocean Pearl is a yacht which has clearly been designed with the modern guest in mind.
Indeed, from a large cockpit which offers itself to both fishing and sunbathing to her aft deck which can be effortlessly enclosed to protect charterers from any unwanted breezes, not a single convenience has been overlooked.
Taking advantage of her current summertime availability in Alaska, guests will be treated to some of the most prized sights whilst enjoying a climate they might traditionally expect from the more established charter regions.
Sleeping up to ten guests across a range of 4 well-appointed cabins, Ocean Pearl also comes with an attendant crew of 5, and a collection of outstanding features which make her all but unmissable this year.
Making great use of her deck space, luxury charter yacht Ocean Pearl includes a sizable main salon and adjacent dining space, each comfortably furnished and designed around an assortment of neutral tones.
Ideal for unwinding in by day and enjoying a few drinks in by night, this brightly lit area comes with a fully stocked bar and a range of seating options.
Her private spaces are just as exceptional as her social ones, with the master suite boasting a vastly appealing cedar-lined Infrared sauna as well as an abundance of space to relax in.
With Alaska offering unrivalled views and a truly inviting climate during summer, there has arguably never been a better time to charter superyacht Ocean Pearl
Contrary to popular belief, Alaska enjoys a considerably pleasant climate throughout summer, with its highs exceeding even some of the areas along the Mediterranean.
Add to this a visually stunning and much-photographed geography, and it’s easy to see why the US state offers itself so perfectly for a luxury charter vacation.
Of course, in order to best enjoy the surrounding waters, it makes sense to do so on-board a vessel such as Ocean Pearl- indeed, what better way to take in the rolling landscape than from the comfort of a sizeable sun pad?
What’s more, with a BBQ on the bridge deck and an assortment of seating available on the bow, there’s plenty to do both when underway or at-anchor.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...