What’s more, with options available to both the amateur and more experienced divers on board, each and every guest is sure to enjoy their time and the sites they decide to explore.
In this article, we take a closer look at the diving opportunities on offer as well as the facilities to enjoy once charter guests are dry and back on board Libra Y.
Known for its historic glamour and quaint, sun-kissed towns, Greece offers just as much to those spending their time underwater.
Indeed, the island-hoppers paradise is littered with vibrant coral reefs and long-since abandoned wreckages all calling out to be explored.
With Libra Y able to access some of the more remote hotspots, including the Arado Seaplane in Naxos and the Kythnos seabed, guests can get up and close to ancient artifacts to discover Greece in the most authentic way possible.
With so much to see above and below the water in Greece, a private yacht charter vacation which combines sightseeing with diving is all but unbeatable
As a recently refit motor yacht, LIBRA Y provides the greatest comfort possible to returning divers, with both a main salon and skylounge on hand to keep guests entertained.
Designed by the legendary Bannenberg & Rowell, both the interior and exterior are contemporary in character and exude a gentle cool.
With plenty of space for alfresco dining, there is a large table situated beneath shading and a surplus of sunpads for those who prefer to tan whilst other members of the party go diving.
Besides a spacious master cabin, LIBRA Y includes 2 double cabins, and 2 twins, 1 of which can be transformed into a double. Altogether, this allows the superyacht to accommodate up to 10 guests whilst away on charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...