Shrouded in mystery ever since her delivery from Picchiotti in 1977, Libra Y has understandably generated plenty of excitement and speculation amongst charter guests. Indeed, thanks to her classic Bannenberg & Rowell styled exterior, her presence has inspired intrigue along the world’s most notorious cruising grounds for fifty years.
Making things even more appealing, Libra Y was treated to an extensive refit in 2016, a decision which is ultimately going to make her inaugural charter vacations feel as though guests are stepping foot on board a brand new motor yacht.
Wholly suited to the waters of Greece, the superyacht features an abundance of exterior spaces to soak up the sun as well as a contemporary interior perfect for late night socialising and entertaining.
Accented by light wood panelling, the communal and guest spaces found on board superyacht Libra Y exude a calming and inviting ambience. Sure to be a hit with charter guests, the main salon features sofa seating to both port and starboard, making it an ideal place for the entire party to gather together.
Finished in a similar style, the skylounge provides a worthy alternative to the main salon, with a retractable television screen on offer to host an enjoyable movie night following a day spent discovering Greece.
Comprised of a single master cabin, 2 doubles, a twin, and a single, Libra Y is capable of accommodating a total of 10 guests when away on charter.
A superb addition to the charter fleet, superyacht Libra Y is sure to enjoy an immense popularity
The exterior of superyacht Libra Y is well-equipped for outdoor luxury living, with both casual and more formal alfresco dining options combined with generous sunbathing spots.
Perhaps the greatest feature, however, is the seating which folds out just forward of the bridge. Allowing charter guests to take in their destination upon approach, this subtle touch has clearly been implemented to heighten the experience of vacationing on a superyacht.
Providing all of the necessary extras to explore the Greek waters in style, Libra Y also comes with two auxiliary tenders to help access the bays and inlets which are too narrow and isolated for the yacht to reach.
Efficiently stored at the bow, these tenders do not compromise on the living spaces and can be partnered up with the fishing gear for guests to enjoy suitably relaxed excursions.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...