Superyacht ‘Libra Y’ Available To Charter For The First Time
Shrouded in mystery ever since her delivery from Picchiotti in 1977, Libra Y has understandably generated plenty of excitement and speculation amongst charter guests. Indeed, thanks to her classic Bannenberg & Rowell styled exterior, her presence has inspired intrigue along the world’s most notorious cruising grounds for fifty years.
Making things even more appealing, Libra Y was treated to an extensive refit in 2016, a decision which is ultimately going to make her inaugural charter vacations feel as though guests are stepping foot on board a brand new motor yacht.
Wholly suited to the waters of Greece, the superyacht features an abundance of exterior spaces to soak up the sun as well as a contemporary interior perfect for late night socialising and entertaining.
Accented by light wood panelling, the communal and guest spaces found on board superyacht Libra Y exude a calming and inviting ambience. Sure to be a hit with charter guests, the main salon features sofa seating to both port and starboard, making it an ideal place for the entire party to gather together.
Finished in a similar style, the skylounge provides a worthy alternative to the main salon, with a retractable television screen on offer to host an enjoyable movie night following a day spent discovering Greece.
Comprised of a single master cabin, 2 doubles, a twin, and a single, Libra Y is capable of accommodating a total of 10 guests when away on charter.
A superb addition to the charter fleet, superyacht Libra Y is sure to enjoy an immense popularity
The exterior of superyacht Libra Y is well-equipped for outdoor luxury living, with both casual and more formal alfresco dining options combined with generous sunbathing spots.
Perhaps the greatest feature, however, is the seating which folds out just forward of the bridge. Allowing charter guests to take in their destination upon approach, this subtle touch has clearly been implemented to heighten the experience of vacationing on a superyacht.
Providing all of the necessary extras to explore the Greek waters in style, Libra Y also comes with two auxiliary tenders to help access the bays and inlets which are too narrow and isolated for the yacht to reach.
Efficiently stored at the bow, these tenders do not compromise on the living spaces and can be partnered up with the fishing gear for guests to enjoy suitably relaxed excursions.
More Yacht Information
Libra Y Yacht For Charter
43m Picchiotti, 1977 / 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...