Shrouded in mystery ever since her delivery from Picchiotti in 1977, Libra Y has understandably generated plenty of excitement and speculation amongst charter guests. Indeed, thanks to her classic Bannenberg & Rowell styled exterior, her presence has inspired intrigue along the world’s most notorious cruising grounds for fifty years.
Making things even more appealing, Libra Y was treated to an extensive refit in 2016, a decision which is ultimately going to make her inaugural charter vacations feel as though guests are stepping foot on board a brand new motor yacht.
Wholly suited to the waters of Greece, the superyacht features an abundance of exterior spaces to soak up the sun as well as a contemporary interior perfect for late night socialising and entertaining.
Accented by light wood panelling, the communal and guest spaces found on board superyacht Libra Y exude a calming and inviting ambience. Sure to be a hit with charter guests, the main salon features sofa seating to both port and starboard, making it an ideal place for the entire party to gather together.
Finished in a similar style, the skylounge provides a worthy alternative to the main salon, with a retractable television screen on offer to host an enjoyable movie night following a day spent discovering Greece.
Comprised of a single master cabin, 2 doubles, a twin, and a single, Libra Y is capable of accommodating a total of 10 guests when away on charter.
A superb addition to the charter fleet, superyacht Libra Y is sure to enjoy an immense popularity
The exterior of superyacht Libra Y is well-equipped for outdoor luxury living, with both casual and more formal alfresco dining options combined with generous sunbathing spots.
Perhaps the greatest feature, however, is the seating which folds out just forward of the bridge. Allowing charter guests to take in their destination upon approach, this subtle touch has clearly been implemented to heighten the experience of vacationing on a superyacht.
Providing all of the necessary extras to explore the Greek waters in style, Libra Y also comes with two auxiliary tenders to help access the bays and inlets which are too narrow and isolated for the yacht to reach.
Efficiently stored at the bow, these tenders do not compromise on the living spaces and can be partnered up with the fishing gear for guests to enjoy suitably relaxed excursions.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed