Launched by Feadship in 2010, Lady Christine exudes opulence and, boasting a variety of unique vantage points, presents an unmissable opportunity to experience all the racing from next year’s America’s Cup up-close in the Caribbean island of Bermuda.
A VIP pass and confirmed berth ensure charter clients taking advantage of this exclusive offer will have ringside seats at the iconic meet, where the world’s best sailors compete for supremacy in high performance foiling catamarans.
Among the spots to take in the action are two large terraces that project outwards on either side of the main deck. Large enough to accommodate a table and chairs, guests can grab a drink from the yacht’s piano bar in the main salon before sitting back and soaking up the sights.
The master suite, meanwhile, has its very own raised observation lounge. Offering glorious panoramic views through a semi-circle of windows, this is another fantastic viewing area. There are even two studies, forming part of the suite, that are equipped with excellent look outs.
Yet, the ultimate position for incredible vistas on board charter yacht Lady Christine is the Key West lounge on the upper deck. Equipped with a teppanyaki grill, barbecue and pizza oven, the lounge ensures no guest goes hungry and features floor-to-ceiling windows.
There are alfresco lounging and sunning options here too as well as an outside steering position.
Another highlight of the yacht is a large infinity swimming pool situated on the main aft deck. A waterfall cascades down the transom where, at the foot, there is a large aft platform, which can be transformed into a lido deck.
The ultimate position for incredible vistas on board charter yacht Lady Christine is the Key West lounge on the upper deck
What’s more, the yacht boasts a stunning Art Deco-styled interior by Rodney Black Design Studios. Throughout the motor yacht, there is an emphasis on exquisite materials and craftsmanship in wood, glass, metal and stone, creating a sumptuous atmosphere in which to spend a luxury yacht charter.
Joining the master suite are three double cabins and one twin cabin, all elegantly decorated and enhanced by poplar joinery.
For further information on M/Y Lady Christine, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker. Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.