Launched by Feadship in 2010, Lady Christine exudes opulence and, boasting a variety of unique vantage points, presents an unmissable opportunity to experience all the racing from next year’s America’s Cup up-close in the Caribbean island of Bermuda.
A VIP pass and confirmed berth ensure charter clients taking advantage of this exclusive offer will have ringside seats at the iconic meet, where the world’s best sailors compete for supremacy in high performance foiling catamarans.
Among the spots to take in the action are two large terraces that project outwards on either side of the main deck. Large enough to accommodate a table and chairs, guests can grab a drink from the yacht’s piano bar in the main salon before sitting back and soaking up the sights.
The master suite, meanwhile, has its very own raised observation lounge. Offering glorious panoramic views through a semi-circle of windows, this is another fantastic viewing area. There are even two studies, forming part of the suite, that are equipped with excellent look outs.
Yet, the ultimate position for incredible vistas on board charter yacht Lady Christine is the Key West lounge on the upper deck. Equipped with a teppanyaki grill, barbecue and pizza oven, the lounge ensures no guest goes hungry and features floor-to-ceiling windows.
There are alfresco lounging and sunning options here too as well as an outside steering position.
Another highlight of the yacht is a large infinity swimming pool situated on the main aft deck. A waterfall cascades down the transom where, at the foot, there is a large aft platform, which can be transformed into a lido deck.
The ultimate position for incredible vistas on board charter yacht Lady Christine is the Key West lounge on the upper deck
What’s more, the yacht boasts a stunning Art Deco-styled interior by Rodney Black Design Studios. Throughout the motor yacht, there is an emphasis on exquisite materials and craftsmanship in wood, glass, metal and stone, creating a sumptuous atmosphere in which to spend a luxury yacht charter.
Joining the master suite are three double cabins and one twin cabin, all elegantly decorated and enhanced by poplar joinery.
For further information on M/Y Lady Christine, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker. Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...