Launched by Feadship in 2010, Lady Christine exudes opulence and, boasting a variety of unique vantage points, presents an unmissable opportunity to experience all the racing from next year’s America’s Cup up-close in the Caribbean island of Bermuda.
A VIP pass and confirmed berth ensure charter clients taking advantage of this exclusive offer will have ringside seats at the iconic meet, where the world’s best sailors compete for supremacy in high performance foiling catamarans.
Among the spots to take in the action are two large terraces that project outwards on either side of the main deck. Large enough to accommodate a table and chairs, guests can grab a drink from the yacht’s piano bar in the main salon before sitting back and soaking up the sights.
The master suite, meanwhile, has its very own raised observation lounge. Offering glorious panoramic views through a semi-circle of windows, this is another fantastic viewing area. There are even two studies, forming part of the suite, that are equipped with excellent look outs.
Yet, the ultimate position for incredible vistas on board charter yacht Lady Christine is the Key West lounge on the upper deck. Equipped with a teppanyaki grill, barbecue and pizza oven, the lounge ensures no guest goes hungry and features floor-to-ceiling windows.
There are alfresco lounging and sunning options here too as well as an outside steering position.
Another highlight of the yacht is a large infinity swimming pool situated on the main aft deck. A waterfall cascades down the transom where, at the foot, there is a large aft platform, which can be transformed into a lido deck.
The ultimate position for incredible vistas on board charter yacht Lady Christine is the Key West lounge on the upper deck
What’s more, the yacht boasts a stunning Art Deco-styled interior by Rodney Black Design Studios. Throughout the motor yacht, there is an emphasis on exquisite materials and craftsmanship in wood, glass, metal and stone, creating a sumptuous atmosphere in which to spend a luxury yacht charter.
Joining the master suite are three double cabins and one twin cabin, all elegantly decorated and enhanced by poplar joinery.
For further information on M/Y Lady Christine, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker. Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...