What’s the deal?
The yacht is giving you the chance to step on board and enjoy a superyacht charter at a hugely reduced rate.
In Naples, you can expect incredible historical sites, pastel-coloured houses and cultural relics, including the infamous volcano of Mount Vesuvius, which is thankfully now dormant.
Just outside Naples lies the town of Pompeii, which was engulfed in ash and lava when the volcano erupted thousands of years ago. Exploring the perfectly preserved town is a great way to spend the day.
All of this is balanced by buzzy city vibes, with numerous shops, upscale restaurants and attractions in the main city itself.
After some time in Naples, you will cruise towards Corsica for some rest and relaxation. The island is home to crystal-clear waters, postcard-perfect villages and countless great spots for swimming and snorkelling.
Corsica is also renowned for its blissfully sandy beaches, which give the island a tropical vibe that further adds to its allure.
Superyacht LIONSHARE, the perfect host
Transporting you in supreme style and comfort is LIONSHARE. This modern yacht has accommodation for up to 12 guests in five cabins, which includes two Pullman berths that are superb for chartering with children.
The motor yacht’s interiors are elegant and stylish, with a large skylounge with a TV screen, home office area and homely energy. There is a main salon too, which is adjoined by a formal dining set-up.
Stepping outside, you will love the yacht’s alfresco living areas.
The main deck aft has a convivial bar area and inviting sofa seating. Meanwhile, the upper deck has a large area for sunbathing, with sunloungers, a seating area and chic dining arrangement.
Crowning the yacht is the sundeck, where you will find sunpads, more sofa seating and a well-appointed jacuzzi pool.
The upper deck has a large area for sunbathing, with sunloungers, a seating area and a chic dining arrangement.
However, that’s not all the yacht offers.
She also plays host to an outdoor cinema for enjoying movie nights under the stars.
After a day spent enjoying the yacht’s huge selection of water toys, you and your charter party can settle in for a fun night making memories to last lifetime.
Want to learn more about this special offer on M/Y LIONSHARE? Please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, you can view and compare the entire market of crewed yachts for luxury Mediterranean yacht charters.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...