Sure to make a lasting impression in the Mediterranean this summer, Light Holic could not be better designed for the iconic hotspots along the French Riviera.
Indeed, thanks to her array of flexible exterior spaces, highly contemporary interior, and assortment of water toys and tenders, charter guests will be able to enjoy their vacation and surroundings in both comfort and style.
Thoughtfully designed to provide a quieter cruising experience, the motor yacht is particularly appropriate for those looking to wake up in new destinations without any disruption.
When it comes to spending days soaking up France’s superb waters, Light Holic includes a sizable Jacuzzi for charter parties to cool off in, as well as a large bathing platform to easily get out and enjoy the complete range of toys on offer.
Everywhere from the brightly styled main salon to the comfortably furnished VIP lounge and spacious gymnasium, Light Holic abounds with playful artwork. Creating a playful and calming atmosphere, the addition of pop art canvases and toy models simultaneously lends a unique character to the motor yacht.
Besides such thoughtfully designed communal spaces, Light Holic features a total of 6 large staterooms to accommodate up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Effortlessly modern, superyacht Light Holic offers a highly sophisticated charter experience
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Light Holic, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in France.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.