With a profile that’s sure to turn heads wherever she’s docked, ‘Ice 5’ is an expedition yacht complete with contemporary interiors and luxurious amenities.
She underwent a refit last year, leaving her primed and ready for discerning charter guests looking to experience a slice of tropical paradise in the Bahamas.
A luxury yacht charter vacation will allow guests to encounter breathtakingly blue oceans, vibrant marine life and sun-baked beaches stretching out as far as the eye can see.
'Ice 5' is now primed and ready for discerning charter guests looking to experience a slice of tropical paradise in the Bahamas.
For those in need of some winter sun, the motor yacht’s sun deck is well-equipped for relaxing and unwinding. Encircled by sun pads, the spa pool is sure to be a popular spot for guests to get comfortable and admire the views of their new surroundings.
A bar will keep the atmosphere light and jovial, and a relaxed dining arrangement in the shade provides the perfect spot for guests to play a game, read a book or simply engage in conversation.
When the clear azure oceans become too tempting, guests can make use of the spacious swim platform. For the thrill-seekers, the superyacht supplies a range of water toys for exhilarating action on the water, including WaveRunners, paddleboards and jet boards.
To explore below the surface of the ocean, the yacht supplies scuba-diving and snorkelling equipment, allowing guests to see kaleidoscopic fish and exotic creatures up close.
‘Ice 5’ is an expedition yacht complete with contemporary interiors and luxurious amenities.
At the end of the day, supper will be served at the al fresco dining set-up on the upper deck. Adjoining this space, sumptuous seating provides the ideal location for an aperitif while watching the sun set over the horizon, turning the sky peachy pink.
After cocktails under the stars, guests can retreat inside to snuggle up in the main salon and watch a movie before retiring to one of six immaculately-furnished cabins for a good night’s sleep. The master suite is full beam, and boasts an indoor spa pool for an evening of relaxation and pampering.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.