With a profile that’s sure to turn heads wherever she’s docked, ‘Ice 5’ is an expedition yacht complete with contemporary interiors and luxurious amenities.
She underwent a refit last year, leaving her primed and ready for discerning charter guests looking to experience a slice of tropical paradise in the Bahamas.
A luxury yacht charter vacation will allow guests to encounter breathtakingly blue oceans, vibrant marine life and sun-baked beaches stretching out as far as the eye can see.
'Ice 5' is now primed and ready for discerning charter guests looking to experience a slice of tropical paradise in the Bahamas.
For those in need of some winter sun, the motor yacht’s sun deck is well-equipped for relaxing and unwinding. Encircled by sun pads, the spa pool is sure to be a popular spot for guests to get comfortable and admire the views of their new surroundings.
A bar will keep the atmosphere light and jovial, and a relaxed dining arrangement in the shade provides the perfect spot for guests to play a game, read a book or simply engage in conversation.
When the clear azure oceans become too tempting, guests can make use of the spacious swim platform. For the thrill-seekers, the superyacht supplies a range of water toys for exhilarating action on the water, including WaveRunners, paddleboards and jet boards.
To explore below the surface of the ocean, the yacht supplies scuba-diving and snorkelling equipment, allowing guests to see kaleidoscopic fish and exotic creatures up close.
‘Ice 5’ is an expedition yacht complete with contemporary interiors and luxurious amenities.
At the end of the day, supper will be served at the al fresco dining set-up on the upper deck. Adjoining this space, sumptuous seating provides the ideal location for an aperitif while watching the sun set over the horizon, turning the sky peachy pink.
After cocktails under the stars, guests can retreat inside to snuggle up in the main salon and watch a movie before retiring to one of six immaculately-furnished cabins for a good night’s sleep. The master suite is full beam, and boasts an indoor spa pool for an evening of relaxation and pampering.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed