No doubt one of the greatest advantages of escaping on board a motor yacht is the ability to discover the world’s more remote regions in total comfort.
Indeed, being able to remain in luxurious surroundings on a yacht charter whilst enjoying unforgettable views that very few others have seen, there’s really no experience quite like it.
Providing up to 24 guests the chance to do just that next month, the phenomenal superyacht LEGEND is not to be missed.
Why charter superyacht LEGEND?
Perhaps the greatest reason to charter superyacht LEGEND has to do with her status as an award-winner for ‘Best Rebuilt Yacht’. Earning this title last year, critics were particularly impressed with the way in which she was transformed from a rugged seafaring vessel.
As a go-anywhere expedition yacht, she is also capable of going were few other yachts are able, and provides the most comfortable and entertaining means of accessing the world’s waters. With a helicopter and submarine available to charter along with her, guests can also reach fascinating spots that others simply cannot.
In terms of her on board facilities, LEGEND boasts:
- An elegant main salon complete with a sleek grand piano for entertainment
- A large indoor Jacuzzi to warm up in after a day facing the elements
- A state of the art home cinema to watch the latest blockbusters in
The best of both worlds, superyacht LEGEND combines outstanding performance with sophisticated luxury
Why charter a superyacht in Antarctica?
Antarctica is also home to an exciting range of wildlife which means that guests can spend their days whale watching and visiting penguin colonies.
What’s more, the rugged coastline and pristine islands are a part of the world that few explorers have had the fortune to enjoy.
Ultimately, Antarctica and superyacht LEGEND make a fantastic partnership, and this offer is not to be missed this winter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...