Enjoying an extensive refit in 2016, Double Down is a motor yacht which promises to entertain and invigorate all who step on board.
Indeed, with a classically-inspired interior which boasts its own gymnasium, as well as a well-proportioned bar, there are plenty of options for guests to take advantage of during their vacation.
Perfect for the cruising grounds of the Caribbean, Double Down also features extensive outdoor space which has been suitably furnished to allow everyone to enjoy their surroundings in comfort.
Standout Interior Features
Styled by Della Role Design, the interior of superyacht Double Down features an elegantly furnished main salon and skylounge which each have their own state of the art entertainment facilities.
The formal dining area on the main deck also presents an ideal setting for toasting a private yacht charter vacation with friends or family. Likewise, the large movie theatre and sleek grand piano promise to deliver plenty of entertainment.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y Double Down includes an incredible 4 VIP cabins, and 3 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests at any one time during a private yacht charter.
Classically inspired, and boasting all of the most desirable modern features, superyacht ‘Double Down is unmissable in the Caribbean this winter
Standout Exterior Features
Rivalling the excellence of the interior, the exterior of superyacht Double Down, styled by shipyard Codecasa, comes with all of the finest features.
The crowning features no doubt include the superbly furnished alfresco dining areas and the suitably large Jacuzzi.
There’s also plenty of water toys to ensure that everyone has fun out on the water, from Waverunners to a water trampoline to inflatable kayaks.
It’s also worth pointing out that Double Down has elevator access to make sure that everyone on board is able to enjoy all that is on offer.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...