Enjoying an extensive refit in 2016, Double Down is a motor yacht which promises to entertain and invigorate all who step on board.
Indeed, with a classically-inspired interior which boasts its own gymnasium, as well as a well-proportioned bar, there are plenty of options for guests to take advantage of during their vacation.
Perfect for the cruising grounds of the Caribbean, Double Down also features extensive outdoor space which has been suitably furnished to allow everyone to enjoy their surroundings in comfort.
Standout Interior Features
Styled by Della Role Design, the interior of superyacht Double Down features an elegantly furnished main salon and skylounge which each have their own state of the art entertainment facilities.
The formal dining area on the main deck also presents an ideal setting for toasting a private yacht charter vacation with friends or family. Likewise, the large movie theatre and sleek grand piano promise to deliver plenty of entertainment.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y Double Down includes an incredible 4 VIP cabins, and 3 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests at any one time.
Classically inspired, and boasting all of the most desirable modern features, superyacht ‘Double Down is unmissable in the Caribbean this winter
Standout Exterior Features
Rivalling the excellence of the interior, the exterior of superyacht Double Down, styled by shipyard Codecasa, comes with all of the finest features.
The crowning features no doubt include the superbly furnished alfresco dining areas and the suitably large Jacuzzi.
There’s also plenty of water toys to ensure that everyone has fun out on the water, from Waverunners to a water trampoline to inflatable kayaks.
It’s also worth pointing out that Double Down has elevator access to make sure that everyone on board is able to enjoy all that is on offer.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...