Enjoying an extensive refit in 2016, Double Down is a motor yacht which promises to entertain and invigorate all who step on board.
Indeed, with a classically-inspired interior which boasts its own gymnasium, as well as a well-proportioned bar, there are plenty of options for guests to take advantage of during their vacation.
Perfect for the cruising grounds of the Caribbean, Double Down also features extensive outdoor space which has been suitably furnished to allow everyone to enjoy their surroundings in comfort.
Standout Interior Features
Styled by Della Role Design, the interior of superyacht Double Down features an elegantly furnished main salon and skylounge which each have their own state of the art entertainment facilities.
The formal dining area on the main deck also presents an ideal setting for toasting a private yacht charter vacation with friends or family. Likewise, the large movie theatre and sleek grand piano promise to deliver plenty of entertainment.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y Double Down includes an incredible 4 VIP cabins, and 3 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests at any one time during a private yacht charter.
Classically inspired, and boasting all of the most desirable modern features, superyacht ‘Double Down is unmissable in the Caribbean this winter
Standout Exterior Features
Rivalling the excellence of the interior, the exterior of superyacht Double Down, styled by shipyard Codecasa, comes with all of the finest features.
The crowning features no doubt include the superbly furnished alfresco dining areas and the suitably large Jacuzzi.
There’s also plenty of water toys to ensure that everyone has fun out on the water, from Waverunners to a water trampoline to inflatable kayaks.
It’s also worth pointing out that Double Down has elevator access to make sure that everyone on board is able to enjoy all that is on offer.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.