Enjoying an extensive refit in 2016, Double Down is a motor yacht which promises to entertain and invigorate all who step on board.
Indeed, with a classically-inspired interior which boasts its own gymnasium, as well as a well-proportioned bar, there are plenty of options for guests to take advantage of during their vacation.
Perfect for the cruising grounds of the Caribbean, Double Down also features extensive outdoor space which has been suitably furnished to allow everyone to enjoy their surroundings in comfort.
Standout Interior Features
Styled by Della Role Design, the interior of superyacht Double Down features an elegantly furnished main salon and skylounge which each have their own state of the art entertainment facilities.
The formal dining area on the main deck also presents an ideal setting for toasting a private yacht charter vacation with friends or family. Likewise, the large movie theatre and sleek grand piano promise to deliver plenty of entertainment.
Besides the generously proportioned master cabin, M/Y Double Down includes an incredible 4 VIP cabins, and 3 twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests at any one time during a private yacht charter.
Classically inspired, and boasting all of the most desirable modern features, superyacht ‘Double Down is unmissable in the Caribbean this winter
Standout Exterior Features
Rivalling the excellence of the interior, the exterior of superyacht Double Down, styled by shipyard Codecasa, comes with all of the finest features.
The crowning features no doubt include the superbly furnished alfresco dining areas and the suitably large Jacuzzi.
There’s also plenty of water toys to ensure that everyone has fun out on the water, from Waverunners to a water trampoline to inflatable kayaks.
It’s also worth pointing out that Double Down has elevator access to make sure that everyone on board is able to enjoy all that is on offer.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...