Superyacht ‘Cocoa Bean’ Joins Global Charter Fleet in the Mediterranean
Launched in 2013 by the renowned US shipyard Trinity Yachts, Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy on a yacht charter.
With a sleek and classic profile, boasting a navy blue hull and white superstructure, the motor yacht certainly looks the part along the glamorous coastline of the Italian Riviera and her four decks offer multiple opportunities for taking in the region’s captivating surrounds.
Charter guests can experience alfresco dining on the main deck aft or on the upper deck, socialise with family and friends in outdoor lounging areas, soak up the sun on a variety of sun pads and unwind in the huge sundeck Jacuzzi.
There is also a spacious beach club, perfect for relaxing close to the ocean and making the most of the on-board water toys.
Inside, meanwhile, motor yacht Cocoa Bean features exquisite styling from the UK designer Evan K Marshall. A gymnasium is found on the wheelhouse deck with a seating area forward, which is ideal for guests keen to maintain their fitness regimes while on vacation.
The yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy
Other highlights include an elevator, stabilizers underway and at anchor, a Riva tender and the capacity to host up to 50 guests quayside for event charters.
For further information on M/Y Cocoa Bean, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Cocoa Bean Yacht For Charter
74m Trinity Yachts, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...