Launched in 2013 by the renowned US shipyard Trinity Yachts, Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy on a yacht charter.
With a sleek and classic profile, boasting a navy blue hull and white superstructure, the motor yacht certainly looks the part along the glamorous coastline of the Italian Riviera and her four decks offer multiple opportunities for taking in the region’s captivating surrounds.
Charter guests can experience alfresco dining on the main deck aft or on the upper deck, socialise with family and friends in outdoor lounging areas, soak up the sun on a variety of sun pads and unwind in the huge sundeck Jacuzzi.
There is also a spacious beach club, perfect for relaxing close to the ocean and making the most of the on-board water toys.
Inside, meanwhile, motor yacht Cocoa Bean features exquisite styling from the UK designer Evan K Marshall. A gymnasium is found on the wheelhouse deck with a seating area forward, which is ideal for guests keen to maintain their fitness regimes while on vacation.
The yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy
Other highlights include an elevator, stabilizers underway and at anchor, a Riva tender and the capacity to host up to 50 guests quayside for event charters.
For further information on M/Y Cocoa Bean, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...