Launched in 2013 by the renowned US shipyard Trinity Yachts, Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy on a yacht charter.
With a sleek and classic profile, boasting a navy blue hull and white superstructure, the motor yacht certainly looks the part along the glamorous coastline of the Italian Riviera and her four decks offer multiple opportunities for taking in the region’s captivating surrounds.
Charter guests can experience alfresco dining on the main deck aft or on the upper deck, socialise with family and friends in outdoor lounging areas, soak up the sun on a variety of sun pads and unwind in the huge sundeck Jacuzzi.
There is also a spacious beach club, perfect for relaxing close to the ocean and making the most of the on-board water toys.
Inside, meanwhile, motor yacht Cocoa Bean features exquisite styling from the UK designer Evan K Marshall. A gymnasium is found on the wheelhouse deck with a seating area forward, which is ideal for guests keen to maintain their fitness regimes while on vacation.
The yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy
Other highlights include an elevator, stabilizers underway and at anchor, a Riva tender and the capacity to host up to 50 guests quayside for event charters.
For further information on M/Y Cocoa Bean, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.