Launched in 2013 by the renowned US shipyard Trinity Yachts, Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy on a yacht charter.
With a sleek and classic profile, boasting a navy blue hull and white superstructure, the motor yacht certainly looks the part along the glamorous coastline of the Italian Riviera and her four decks offer multiple opportunities for taking in the region’s captivating surrounds.
Charter guests can experience alfresco dining on the main deck aft or on the upper deck, socialise with family and friends in outdoor lounging areas, soak up the sun on a variety of sun pads and unwind in the huge sundeck Jacuzzi.
There is also a spacious beach club, perfect for relaxing close to the ocean and making the most of the on-board water toys.
Inside, meanwhile, motor yacht Cocoa Bean features exquisite styling from the UK designer Evan K Marshall. A gymnasium is found on the wheelhouse deck with a seating area forward, which is ideal for guests keen to maintain their fitness regimes while on vacation.
The yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy
Other highlights include an elevator, stabilizers underway and at anchor, a Riva tender and the capacity to host up to 50 guests quayside for event charters.
For further information on M/Y Cocoa Bean, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.