Launched in 2013 by the renowned US shipyard Trinity Yachts, Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy on a yacht charter.
With a sleek and classic profile, boasting a navy blue hull and white superstructure, the motor yacht certainly looks the part along the glamorous coastline of the Italian Riviera and her four decks offer multiple opportunities for taking in the region’s captivating surrounds.
Charter guests can experience alfresco dining on the main deck aft or on the upper deck, socialise with family and friends in outdoor lounging areas, soak up the sun on a variety of sun pads and unwind in the huge sundeck Jacuzzi.
There is also a spacious beach club, perfect for relaxing close to the ocean and making the most of the on-board water toys.
Inside, meanwhile, motor yacht Cocoa Bean features exquisite styling from the UK designer Evan K Marshall. A gymnasium is found on the wheelhouse deck with a seating area forward, which is ideal for guests keen to maintain their fitness regimes while on vacation.
The yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Cocoa Bean was designed around family cruising and guarantees the ultimate luxury and comfort when exploring the stunning waters of Italy
Other highlights include an elevator, stabilizers underway and at anchor, a Riva tender and the capacity to host up to 50 guests quayside for event charters.
For further information on M/Y Cocoa Bean, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...