Providing that bookings are made before the end of April and do not coincide with national holidays, charterers will be able to experience the many charms of Amarula Sun whilst saving over $30,000 on the weekly base rate.
With each of the four decks boasting exterior areas, guests have plenty of options when it comes to enjoying the sun on board luxury charter yacht Amarula Sun. Indeed, from top to bottom, she offers every imaginable convenience.
On the upper deck, there’s the sizeable Jacuzzi, wet bar, and al fresco dining option, on the main deck there’s ample shaded lounging space, and on the lower deck aft there’s a swim platform which rivals just about every other luxury yacht out there.
Just as well, really, when you consider that Amarula Sun has one of the largest collections of water toys and marine equipment- from diving gear, to wakeboards, to an easily attached water slide, guests will have no difficulty cooling off and enjoying the translucent waters of the Bahamas and Florida.
Combining intricate craftsmanship with modern amenities, Amarula Sun is one of the true all-rounders of the luxury charter fleet
Inside Amarula Sun, guests are treated to all of the luxuries expected of a superyacht in a stunningly unique setting.
From American Cherry to Maple Burl, the decoration of the main salon perfectly embodies the modern idea of luxury- a claim easily backed up when you consider her generous seating arrangement and the glossy piano sat in the corner.
For those looking to carry on taking in the views whilst underway or at-anchor, the sky lounge offers unrestricted access whilst being easily converted into a home cinema for enjoying some relaxed drinks and a movie in the evening- there’s even a fireplace to set a truly inviting tone.
Elsewhere inside, the use of warm woods and tasteful flourishes ensure a highly sophisticated charter experience.
Accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 5 well-appointed staterooms, she is the perfect choice for parties of all sizes. For guests lucky enough to sleep in the master suite, its layout spans two levels and benefits from the light which spills in through the floor to ceiling windows.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...