Providing that bookings are made before the end of April and do not coincide with national holidays, charterers will be able to experience the many charms of Amarula Sun whilst saving over $30,000 on the weekly base rate.
With each of the four decks boasting exterior areas, guests have plenty of options when it comes to enjoying the sun on board luxury charter yacht Amarula Sun. Indeed, from top to bottom, she offers every imaginable convenience.
On the upper deck, there’s the sizeable Jacuzzi, wet bar, and al fresco dining option, on the main deck there’s ample shaded lounging space, and on the lower deck aft there’s a swim platform which rivals just about every other luxury yacht out there.
Just as well, really, when you consider that Amarula Sun has one of the largest collections of water toys and marine equipment- from diving gear, to wakeboards, to an easily attached water slide, guests will have no difficulty cooling off and enjoying the translucent waters of the Bahamas and Florida.
Combining intricate craftsmanship with modern amenities, Amarula Sun is one of the true all-rounders of the luxury charter fleet
Inside Amarula Sun, guests are treated to all of the luxuries expected of a superyacht in a stunningly unique setting.
From American Cherry to Maple Burl, the decoration of the main salon perfectly embodies the modern idea of luxury- a claim easily backed up when you consider her generous seating arrangement and the glossy piano sat in the corner.
For those looking to carry on taking in the views whilst underway or at-anchor, the sky lounge offers unrestricted access whilst being easily converted into a home cinema for enjoying some relaxed drinks and a movie in the evening- there’s even a fireplace to set a truly inviting tone.
Elsewhere inside, the use of warm woods and tasteful flourishes ensure a highly sophisticated charter experience.
Accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 5 well-appointed staterooms, she is the perfect choice for parties of all sizes. For guests lucky enough to sleep in the master suite, its layout spans two levels and benefits from the light which spills in through the floor to ceiling windows.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...