Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007, both the interior and exterior stylings of Lady Sheridan have been carried out by the hugely celebrated Donald Starkey.
Bringing his award-winning pedigree to the superyacht, there’s a seamless opulence which runs through the entire layout which entirely befits her regal name.
Wholly at home in the Mediterranean, Lady Sheridan has a veritable abundance of deck space as well as a sizeable guest library and a highly elegant owner’s suite for when it’s time to head inside.
Recalling the prestige of classic yachts whilst keeping up with the times, Lady Sheridan is no doubt one of the most refined luxury yachts available for charter
Generously stocked with sunpads, alfresco dining options, and a Jacuzzi looking out over the fore, the sundeck of luxury yacht Lady Sheridan is in every respect a moveable paradise.
Indeed, nicely illuminated by bright and spaciously arranged furnishings, the exterior of the motor yacht offers a range of options either when underway or at anchor.
For sunbathers, there’s countless spots to soak up the sun before enjoying a meal in some of the partial shading found about the deck.
For those who prefer to imbue their luxury yacht charter vacation with a sense of excitement, a host of tenders and towable water toys can be easily accessed to ensure hours of fun out on the water.
Just as impressive inside, the interior of Lady Sheridan features a range of classically styled furnishings as well some nicely dedicated spaces.
The private library, for example, has the necessary technology to produce newspapers whilst charterers are on their vacation- a touch which, though not in itself revolutionary, reveals how committed the yacht is to satisfying every last need of those on board.
Combining renaissance art pieces with inviting color schemes, both the social and private spaces have clearly been designed to create an engaging aesthetic which maximises the comfort of those surrounded by it.
All seven of the guest cabins have been fitted to exacting standards, and the configuration accommodates up to twelve guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Sheridan, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...