Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007, both the interior and exterior stylings of Lady Sheridan have been carried out by the hugely celebrated Donald Starkey.
Bringing his award-winning pedigree to the superyacht, there’s a seamless opulence which runs through the entire layout which entirely befits her regal name.
Wholly at home in the Mediterranean, Lady Sheridan has a veritable abundance of deck space as well as a sizeable guest library and a highly elegant owner’s suite for when it’s time to head inside.
Recalling the prestige of classic yachts whilst keeping up with the times, Lady Sheridan is no doubt one of the most refined luxury yachts available for charter
Generously stocked with sunpads, alfresco dining options, and a Jacuzzi looking out over the fore, the sundeck of luxury yacht Lady Sheridan is in every respect a moveable paradise.
Indeed, nicely illuminated by bright and spaciously arranged furnishings, the exterior of the motor yacht offers a range of options either when underway or at anchor.
For sunbathers, there’s countless spots to soak up the sun before enjoying a meal in some of the partial shading found about the deck.
For those who prefer to imbue their luxury yacht charter vacation with a sense of excitement, a host of tenders and towable water toys can be easily accessed to ensure hours of fun out on the water.
Just as impressive inside, the interior of Lady Sheridan features a range of classically styled furnishings as well some nicely dedicated spaces.
The private library, for example, has the necessary technology to produce newspapers whilst charterers are on their vacation- a touch which, though not in itself revolutionary, reveals how committed the yacht is to satisfying every last need of those on board.
Combining renaissance art pieces with inviting color schemes, both the social and private spaces have clearly been designed to create an engaging aesthetic which maximises the comfort of those surrounded by it.
All seven of the guest cabins have been fitted to exacting standards, and the configuration accommodates up to twelve guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Sheridan, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...