Delivered from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2007, both the interior and exterior stylings of Lady Sheridan have been carried out by the hugely celebrated Donald Starkey.
Bringing his award-winning pedigree to the superyacht, there’s a seamless opulence which runs through the entire layout which entirely befits her regal name.
Wholly at home in the Mediterranean, Lady Sheridan has a veritable abundance of deck space as well as a sizeable guest library and a highly elegant owner’s suite for when it’s time to head inside.
Recalling the prestige of classic yachts whilst keeping up with the times, Lady Sheridan is no doubt one of the most refined luxury yachts available for charter
Generously stocked with sunpads, alfresco dining options, and a Jacuzzi looking out over the fore, the sundeck of luxury yacht Lady Sheridan is in every respect a moveable paradise.
Indeed, nicely illuminated by bright and spaciously arranged furnishings, the exterior of the motor yacht offers a range of options either when underway or at anchor.
For sunbathers, there’s countless spots to soak up the sun before enjoying a meal in some of the partial shading found about the deck.
For those who prefer to imbue their luxury yacht charter vacation with a sense of excitement, a host of tenders and towable water toys can be easily accessed to ensure hours of fun out on the water.
Just as impressive inside, the interior of Lady Sheridan features a range of classically styled furnishings as well some nicely dedicated spaces.
The private library, for example, has the necessary technology to produce newspapers whilst charterers are on their vacation- a touch which, though not in itself revolutionary, reveals how committed the yacht is to satisfying every last need of those on board.
Combining renaissance art pieces with inviting color schemes, both the social and private spaces have clearly been designed to create an engaging aesthetic which maximises the comfort of those surrounded by it.
All seven of the guest cabins have been fitted to exacting standards, and the configuration accommodates up to twelve guests.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Lady Sheridan, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...