Superyacht 'Illusion V' Wins Asia Boating Award
The 58m/190ft superyacht 'Illusion V' took home the Baccarat crystal trophy for 'Best Yacht Design' at the 11th edition of the Asia Boating Awards.
The Asia Boating Awards was organised by the Asia-Pacific Boating and China Boating magazines to acknowledge the best of the maritime industry across 21 categories. They took place on the on the opening night of the Hong Kong Gold Coast Boat Show (May 1-3) to an audience of nearly 200 industry professionals and VIP guests.
Delivered last year by Benetti, motor yacht Illusion V was carefully selected as winner of the design award on behalf of her originality, functionality, layout and overall effectiveness.
Commenting at the ceremony, Editor-in-Chief of Asia-Pacific Boating magazine Glen Watson said, "Congratulations to this year's Asia-Boating Awards winners and nominees. These are the brands, builders, yacht clubs, marinas, companies and people who are working so hard to keep up with the rapidly growing popularity of boating in the region.”
Styled with walnut, Lalique crystal and onyx, Illusion V sleeps up to 12 guests in five ultra-luxurious staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP stateroom, a double stateroom, three twin cabins and a Pullman berth.
She boasts amenities including a gym, sundeck bar and barbecue and Jacuzzi and a huge range of state-of-the-art water toys - including jet-skis, Seabobs, scuba diving equipment and an inflatable waterslide.
U.K. shipyard Sunseeker Yachts were also recognised at the 2015 Asian Boating Awards for the 'Best Brand Presence in Asia.'
...Illusion V was carefully selected as winner of the design award on behalf of her originality, functionality, layout and overall effectiveness.
More Yacht Information
Illusion V Yacht For Charter
58m Benetti, 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...