The first superyacht to be launched by the Turkish shipyard Huzur Yat (the Harun Luxury Yachting brand), HARUN is a raised pilothouse yacht featuring a mahogany hull and a laminated plywood superstructure.
Powered by twin 1200 HP engines, she can reach a top speed of 12.5 knots and cruises at 10 knots and features Zero Speed Stabilizers. A fuel-efficient vessel, HARUN has a consumption rate of 160 litres per hour travelling at 12 knots.
Offering smart, modern interior spaces, highlights include striking fireplaces found in her open-plan main salon and staterooms, and her striking combination of light wood panelling and suede.
Motor yacht HARUN comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double staterooms and a twin cabin.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine from two Jacuzzi's, one located on the fly bridge and another forward within her superstructure. Water toys on board include a jet ski, wakeboard, water-skis and scuba diving equipment.
M/Y HARUN will be one of a number of charter yachts attending the 2015 Monaco Yacht Show. For more details on her charter availability or attending the show in September, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all vessels available for a Sardinia luxury yacht charter.
guests can enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine from two Jacuzzi's
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.