Superyacht HARUN Joins Global Charter Fleet
The first superyacht to be launched by the Turkish shipyard Huzur Yat (the Harun Luxury Yachting brand), HARUN is a raised pilothouse yacht featuring a mahogany hull and a laminated plywood superstructure.
Powered by twin 1200 HP engines, she can reach a top speed of 12.5 knots and cruises at 10 knots and features Zero Speed Stabilizers. A fuel-efficient vessel, HARUN has a consumption rate of 160 litres per hour travelling at 12 knots.
Offering smart, modern interior spaces, highlights include striking fireplaces found in her open-plan main salon and staterooms, and her striking combination of light wood panelling and suede.
Motor yacht HARUN comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double staterooms and a twin cabin.
Outdoors, guests can enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine from two Jacuzzi's, one located on the fly bridge and another forward within her superstructure. Water toys on board include a jet ski, wakeboard, water-skis and scuba diving equipment.
M/Y HARUN will be one of a number of charter yachts attending the 2015 Monaco Yacht Show. For more details on her charter availability or attending the show in September, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all vessels available for a Sardinia luxury yacht charter.
guests can enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine from two Jacuzzi's
More Yacht Information
Harun Yacht For Charter
38m Harun, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...