Delivered in 2014 by Filippetti Yachts, who are part of the Navetta Line, superyacht GATSBY sleeps 12 guests in six cabins, made up of 1 King, 3 Queens and 2 twin suites.
The tri-deck yacht, which was a double finalist at the World Superyacht Awards in 2015, features sleek lines and a modern streamlined hull. The steep design of GATSBY gives an impressive amount of volume and, with large wraparound windows, exceptional views of some of the Mediterranean’s beautiful sights are guaranteed.
With a mix of historical landmarks, diverse cultures, wonderful beaches and spectacular landscapes the Mediterranean remains one of the most popular destinations in the world for a luxury yacht charter vacation.
Designed by Pietro Mingarelli and Filippetti Yacht’s own team of designers, extensive use of American walnut and ivory leather give GATSBY’s calm interiors a very contemporary look.
The light and airy salon on the main deck offers a separate dining space with fantastic views thanks to the voluminous windows either side. If you want something less formal, shaded alfresco dining is also an option.
A dedicated Owner’s deck offers a private circular terrace, complete with sun loungers and cocktail tables from which to enjoy some awe inspiring, panoramic views. The master suite features a deluxe two-room ensuite dressing room and large office.
GATSBY offers both privacy and social areas - a shaded seating space on the main deck aft is the perfect place to relax and take in the views or simply sip on a refreshing cocktail. Alternatively you can retreat to the large sun pad on top for some unadulterated sunbathing!
The steep design of GATSBY gives an impressive amount of volume and, with large wraparound windows, exceptional views of some of the Mediterranean’s beautiful sights are guaranteed.
If you want a change of pace, then she also has an ocean level-swim platform and a range of tenders and toys on board including a jetski, sea scooter, waterskis and a wakeboard.
GATSBY is part of Filippetti’s green line, which has a focus on reducing emissions and fuel consumption. She offers a top speed of 17 knots and a cruising speed of 13 knots. The range at 10 knots is around 4,000 nautical miles.
This will give you plenty of opportunity to enjoy the wide range of experiences a Mediterranean yacht charter has to offer.
Base yourself in the West Mediterranean and immerse yourself in the architecture, world-class cuisine and golden beaches the likes of France, Italy and Spain have to offer. Alternatively enjoy the cultural experiences and unspoilt coastlines presented to you by some of the jewels in the East Mediterranean such as Croatia, Montenegro, Turkey and Greece. Or get the best of both worlds and explore both areas!
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed