It has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet. At 136m (446.19ft) she will become the World's Largest Yacht ever officially marketed for Charter.
One of this year’s most sensational new yacht launches, FLYING FOX is destined to become its most exciting charter yacht.
Only delivered to its owner in the Spring of 2019, FLYING FOX is an enticing opportunity for those seeking not only the very best in yachting style and luxury but also the cache of being one of the first people to experience this 136m (446ft) motor yacht.
The 16th longest superyacht in the world, FLYING FOX enjoys 9,100GT of interior volume, making her one of the largest superyachts afloat and a charter yacht of near incomparable luxury and space. Her superb pedigree fuses the large yacht dream team of German mega yacht builder Lurssen with renowned designer Espen Oino, delivering a remarkable design that flows across her five exterior decks.
FLYING FOX’s sculpted superstructure and decks deliver more than just aesthetic pleasure, creating numerous terraces, balconies and viewing areas from which guests can enjoy the seascape. A huge and quite unique 12-meter swimming pool is perhaps the stand-out deck feature, though, running across the yacht’s vast beam.
Able to accommodate up to 22 guests, rather than the more usual 12, FLYING FOX's guests will be served by a crew of 54, a luxurious ratio of more than 2:1 that is sure to deliver the most incredible charter yacht holiday.
The interior design is the work of Mark Berryman, the British designer creating lavish but also balanced accommodation that is perfect for charter. An entire private master suite on the upper deck is joined by 10 class-leading guest suites, each with its own private terrace, a truly wonderful and rare feature.
Located high on the bridge deck, large and beautifully finished living areas run across two floors, offering incredible views for the two salons and dining areas.
A 400 square-metre two-floor spa is another stand-out feature, with hammam, sauna, massage area, gym and cryo sauna. A lower deck spa area is also included, connecting to the beach club with its dive centre and direct to the sea.
Other notable features include a full cinema, twin heli-pads, custom-built tenders including a 12.5m enclosed Limo tender, and a beach landing craft. Finished in a dove grey hull, this is not only one of the most desirable charter yachts in the world but perhaps also the most impressive.
If you would like to be among the first to charter this stunning superyacht, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Lurssen superyachts for charter.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...