It has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet. At 136m (446.19ft) she will become the World's Largest Yacht ever officially marketed for Charter.
One of this year’s most sensational new yacht launches, FLYING FOX is destined to become its most exciting charter yacht.
Only delivered to its owner in the Spring of 2019, FLYING FOX is an enticing opportunity for those seeking not only the very best in yachting style and luxury but also the cache of being one of the first people to experience this 136m (446ft) motor yacht.
The 16th longest superyacht in the world, FLYING FOX enjoys 9,100GT of interior volume, making her one of the largest superyachts afloat and a charter yacht of near incomparable luxury and space. Her superb pedigree fuses the large yacht dream team of German mega yacht builder Lurssen with renowned designer Espen Oino, delivering a remarkable design that flows across her five exterior decks.
FLYING FOX’s sculpted superstructure and decks deliver more than just aesthetic pleasure, creating numerous terraces, balconies and viewing areas from which guests can enjoy the seascape. A huge and quite unique 12-meter swimming pool is perhaps the stand-out deck feature, though, running across the yacht’s vast beam.
Able to accommodate up to 22 guests, rather than the more usual 12, FLYING FOX's guests will be served by a crew of 54, a luxurious ratio of more than 2:1 that is sure to deliver the most incredible charter yacht holiday.
The interior design is the work of Mark Berryman, the British designer creating lavish but also balanced accommodation that is perfect for charter. An entire private master suite on the upper deck is joined by 10 class-leading guest suites, each with its own private terrace, a truly wonderful and rare feature.
Located high on the bridge deck, large and beautifully finished living areas run across two floors, offering incredible views for the two salons and dining areas.
A 400 square-metre two-floor spa is another stand-out feature, with hammam, sauna, massage area, gym and cryo sauna. A lower deck spa area is also included, connecting to the beach club with its dive centre and direct to the sea.
Other notable features include a full cinema, twin heli-pads, custom-built tenders including a 12.5m enclosed Limo tender, and a beach landing craft. Finished in a dove grey hull, this is not only one of the most desirable charter yachts in the world but perhaps also the most impressive.
If you would like to be among the first to charter this stunning superyacht, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Lurssen superyachts for charter.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.