Following her recent sale, the award-winning 62m/203ft motor yacht FLAG is once again available for charter in the Mediterranean.
With her extensive 2012 refit earning her the award for ‘Best Refitted Yacht’ at the World Superyacht Awards the following year, there can be no doubt that FLAG is perfectly primed for memorable charter vacations.
Indeed, from the state of the art gymnasium to the sundeck Jacuzzi- as well as everywhere in between- guests are sure to be in awe of both the design and features of the outstanding motor yacht.
As she rejoins the charter fleet in the Mediterranean this summer, there’s arguably never been a better time to get out and discover the charms of the iconic cruising grounds.
Exuding a gentle calm throughout her interior and exterior spaces, luxury yacht FLAG promises to invigorate everyone who steps on board. The main salon is particularly refreshing, with bright furnishings and plenty of natural light creating an inviting atmosphere.
No doubt the place to be once the sun goes down, the seating options and state of the art entertainment systems promise to keep things exciting or simply provide a background ambience.
The skylounge offers an attractive alternative to the main salon, with a full size bar and game tables creating a simply stunning atmosphere.
The private spaces are just as impressive, with a master stateroom and 6 double cabins offering accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Truly deserving of her awards, superyacht FLAG is perfectly designed for memorable charter vacations
Out on the exterior, charter guests will have no difficulty soaking up the sun in style. Particularly, the vast sundeck has been fitted with a large Jacuzzi, an alfresco dining section, and plenty of sunloungers.
Guests are also sure to see first hand why superyacht FLAG won first place for ‘Best Refitted Yacht’ at the World Superyacht Awards in 2013- the attention to detail and the upgrades are nothing short of exceptional.
For more the adventurously inclined guests on board, a remarkable range of tenders and toys means that there’s never a dull moment when out on the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed