Superyacht DREAM Offers Special Charter Opportunity in Italy
Sporting a striking metallic silver hull, DREAM was launched in 2001 by Abeking and Rasmussen but, after undergoing an extensive refit three years, she now boasts a tranquil and zen-like interior from renowned design house Bannenberg & Rowell.
Expansive deck areas on board ensure a perfect setting for every occasion, whether hosting formal events, socialising with a more intimate group of family and friends, or sitting back and relaxing.
During the day, head to the sundeck to soak up the sun and unwind in the Jacuzzi while taking in stunning panoramic ocean vistas. Then, as the sun sets, sip cocktails and sample hors d’oeuvres in the aft deck’s alfresco lounge area before enjoying a delicious meal on the upper deck dining area.
The main salon on board motor yacht DREAM features huge windows, rich wood panelling and light-coloured furnishings. A comfortable lounge adjoins a dining area and the overall look is elegant and contemporary, perfect for a luxury yacht charter.
On the upper deck, a skylounge acts as an entertainment center which, with a 103-inch HD plasma screen, can transform into a cinema setup. There is also a games table for backgammon, poker or chess.
A master suite with spacious sleeping quarters, an office and a relaxation room stretches across the breath of the main deck. Mahogany, myrtle and white Italian leather feature across the apartment-like space and the bathroom, entirely clad in black onyx, boasts a Jacuzzi tub.
The VIP suite, meanwhile, is located on the upper deck and four staterooms, including two double cabins and two single cabins, fan out below the main deck. A flexible arrangement mean these four staterooms can transform into two full-width VIP suites.
A treasure chest of water toys such as Seabobs, Jet Skis, an inflatable waterslide and trampoline, kayaks, paddleboards and a windsurfer are also available, providing plenty of ways in which to enjoy the glorious waters.
Head to the sundeck to soak up the sun and unwind in the Jacuzzi while taking in stunning panoramic ocean vistas
More Yacht Information
Dream Yacht For Charter
60m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2001 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...