With an exterior designed by Donald Starkey and built by Abeking & Rasmussen, DREAM saw the return of two incredibly successful collaborators- their previous work on the refit of the 57m/188ft superyacht DIAMOND A earned them a spot on the Superyacht Awards shortlist in 2011.
Something of a modern classic, she includes a sky lounge which can be easily transformed into a sizeable cinema, a truly expansive sundeck, and a room dedicated for yoga, massages, and aerobics.
Refit in 2013, she has remained on the forefront of design and functionality, making her a totally exceptional choice for luxury vacations in the Caribbean.
Whilst the sundeck boasts all of the usual attractions- a deep Jacuzzi, shaded al fresco dining options, and extend sunpads- it is unquestionably her inflatable slide which seizes the attention of her guests.
Easily attached to the upper deck, the slide allows guests to go from sipping a cocktail to getting out in the water in the most fun way possible.
Once out in the water, guests will assuredly want to make good use of her wide range of towable toys and equip the snorkelling gear to get a better look at the marine life on offer.
Rarely does an offer such as this become available for a superyacht like DREAM
Describing their philosophy as ‘eclectic, original, and approachable’ Bannenberg and Rowell unsurprisingly picked up an award for their work on DREAM- the Best power interior at the International Superyacht Society Awards in 2002, to be exact.
No exception to their unparalleled ambition, DREAM features a main salon oriented around a sleek black table and generously sized dining room complemented by subtly toned soft furnishings.
The attention to symmetry and open space is entirely reminiscent of the interior work the team carried out on the refit of 45m/148ft motor yacht TUGATSU back in 2006- Fans of design which privileges light over elaborate flourishes will be suitably impressed by the overall layout of the vessel.
Comprised of 5 guest suites, luxury charter yacht DREAM is capable of accommodating up to 11 guests- perfect for both family and friends to experience the Caribbean in truly unique style this year.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...