With an exterior designed by Donald Starkey and built by Abeking & Rasmussen, DREAM saw the return of two incredibly successful collaborators- their previous work on the refit of the 57m/188ft superyacht DIAMOND A earned them a spot on the Superyacht Awards shortlist in 2011.
Something of a modern classic, she includes a sky lounge which can be easily transformed into a sizeable cinema, a truly expansive sundeck, and a room dedicated for yoga, massages, and aerobics.
Refit in 2013, she has remained on the forefront of design and functionality, making her a totally exceptional choice for luxury vacations in the Caribbean.
Whilst the sundeck boasts all of the usual attractions- a deep Jacuzzi, shaded al fresco dining options, and extend sunpads- it is unquestionably her inflatable slide which seizes the attention of her guests.
Easily attached to the upper deck, the slide allows guests to go from sipping a cocktail to getting out in the water in the most fun way possible.
Once out in the water, guests will assuredly want to make good use of her wide range of towable toys and equip the snorkelling gear to get a better look at the marine life on offer.
Rarely does an offer such as this become available for a superyacht like DREAM
Describing their philosophy as ‘eclectic, original, and approachable’ Bannenberg and Rowell unsurprisingly picked up an award for their work on DREAM- the Best power interior at the International Superyacht Society Awards in 2002, to be exact.
No exception to their unparalleled ambition, DREAM features a main salon oriented around a sleek black table and generously sized dining room complemented by subtly toned soft furnishings.
The attention to symmetry and open space is entirely reminiscent of the interior work the team carried out on the refit of 45m/148ft motor yacht TUGATSU back in 2006- Fans of design which privileges light over elaborate flourishes will be suitably impressed by the overall layout of the vessel.
Comprised of 5 guest suites, luxury charter yacht DREAM is capable of accommodating up to 11 guests- perfect for both family and friends to experience the Caribbean in truly unique style this year.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed