Superyacht DREAM Offers Outstanding Deal For Caribbean Charter Vacations
With an exterior designed by Donald Starkey and built by Abeking & Rasmussen, DREAM saw the return of two incredibly successful collaborators- their previous work on the refit of the 57m/188ft superyacht DIAMOND A earned them a spot on the Superyacht Awards shortlist in 2011.
Something of a modern classic, she includes a sky lounge which can be easily transformed into a sizeable cinema, a truly expansive sundeck, and a room dedicated for yoga, massages, and aerobics.
Refit in 2013, she has remained on the forefront of design and functionality, making her a totally exceptional choice for luxury vacations in the Caribbean.
Whilst the sundeck boasts all of the usual attractions- a deep Jacuzzi, shaded al fresco dining options, and extend sunpads- it is unquestionably her inflatable slide which seizes the attention of her guests.
Easily attached to the upper deck, the slide allows guests to go from sipping a cocktail to getting out in the water in the most fun way possible.
Once out in the water, guests will assuredly want to make good use of her wide range of towable toys and equip the snorkelling gear to get a better look at the marine life on offer.
Rarely does an offer such as this become available for a superyacht like DREAM
Describing their philosophy as ‘eclectic, original, and approachable’ Bannenberg and Rowell unsurprisingly picked up an award for their work on DREAM- the Best power interior at the International Superyacht Society Awards in 2002, to be exact.
No exception to their unparalleled ambition, DREAM features a main salon oriented around a sleek black table and generously sized dining room complemented by subtly toned soft furnishings.
The attention to symmetry and open space is entirely reminiscent of the interior work the team carried out on the refit of 45m/148ft motor yacht TUGATSU back in 2006- Fans of design which privileges light over elaborate flourishes will be suitably impressed by the overall layout of the vessel.
Comprised of 5 guest suites, luxury charter yacht DREAM is capable of accommodating up to 11 guests- perfect for both family and friends to experience the Caribbean in truly unique style this year.
More Yacht Information
Dream Yacht For Charter
60m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2001 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...