Marking her entry to the charter fleet in style, superyacht CLOUDBREAK underwent a fascinating globe-trotting expedition last year. Treating guests to the far-apart hotspots of Miami, Iceland, Norway, and Indonesia, there’s no doubt that she proved her phenomenal seagoing capabilities.
A true adventurer and entertainer, she boasts an incredible range of extreme sports equipment as well as an award-winning interior which includes dedicated gym and spa facilities.
Now preparing for a more relaxed time, the motor yacht will be on display at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 (FLIBS 2017) between 1st-5th November. Certain to be a standout attraction, CLOUDBREAK will no doubt make quite the impression on those heading out to the world’s largest on-water boat show.
Designed to transport charter guests to remote destinations and have them experience them in style, superyacht CLOUDBREAK features large floor to ceiling windows to permit views from the comfort of her communal and guest spaces.
With furnishings hand-selected by the award-winning Russian design house PHD Architectural Bureau, those on board are treated to an intimate world of modern when making their way to the next point of interest.
With a sauna, massage room, and a fully equipped gymnasium, time spent around the interior of superyacht CLOUDBREAK can be both restful and exciting. The 6 guest cabins on offer for up to 12 guests are similarly impressive, with each being finished in a unique style.
A true triumph of modern superyacht design, CLOUDBREAK is set to bring a hint of the future to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
When exploring more tropical regions, the exterior of superyacht CLOUDBREAK is the perfect place for taking in the passing surroundings. The dedicated winter garden on the upper deck, for example, is well-furnished for accommodating guests out in the sun.
The extraordinary beach club is a similarly attractive exterior section, with its broad swim platform serving as a boarding spot from which to access her high tech tenders and water toys.
No doubt the crowning touch of the exterior, however, is the large swimming pool located up on the sundeck- just the feature to enjoy when taking a break from exploring a sundrenched location.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...