Go-anywhere cruising capabilities, ample space for relaxation and entertainment and top-rate wellness facilities make CLOUDBREAK one of the most exciting explorer yachts on the charter fleet.
Since her launch from Abeking & Rasmussen in 2016, she has been undertaking a world tour to some of the planet's most far-flung destinations and next up on her itinerary are the incredible waters of Norway.
With her striking and rugged exterior, she will have no problem venturing to this part of Scandinavia, whether it be to explore the incredibly striking landscapes unique to the Norwegian fjords or to head even further off the beaten track to experience the staggering beauty of Arctic Norway.
Impossibly steep-sided, jagged coastlines, gigantic glaciers, mountainous interiors and rocky coastal islands create an outdoor enthusiast’s dream. Nature lovers, meanwhile, can spot a variety of wildlife as cosmopolitan cities and pretty coastal villages provide even more reason to step ashore.
All these sights can be taken in from the expedition yacht as she has been designed to offer luxurious outdoor living, no matter what the climate may be. For example, a winter garden flanked by removable glass panels on the upper deck aft can offer dining with a view in all weather conditions.
Other outdoor hangouts include the sundeck. Here guests can unwind in the pool and relax in one of the lounging areas but, by night, it can transform into a party setup with the helipad forming a dance floor – this feature also means heli-skiing and exploring the region by helicopter is possible too.
After stepping back on board after a day of adventure, guests will be delighted by the line-up of spa facilities to aid recovery and relaxation. The likes of a sauna, plunge pool, massage room and gym ensure those on a superyacht charter leave luxury yacht Cloud 9 feeling truly rested and reinvigorated.
The interior likewise wows with its warm and welcoming styling from Christian Liaigre. With fireplaces and sumptuous woodwork, the guest living areas offer a luxurious retreat for all. A salon and dining option are available in the main salon while there is also a laidback skylounge and circular cinema room.
Also impressive are the six sophisticated staterooms, comprised of a master suite with its own private terraces and an outdoor day bed for sleeping under the stars, and five guest cabins on the lower deck. These all have direct access to the beach club. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.