Superyacht 'Chasing Daylight' Cruising in the Bahamas
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Westport in 2005 and extensively refitted in 2013, Chasing Daylight is an elegantly styled vessel with a bountiful supply of luxury amenities for charter guests to enjoy.
Traditionally designed with light wood panelling and a sophisticated neutral palette, her open-plan salon and dining area is ideal for entertaining, or enjoying the company of family and friends.
Offering a spacious layout of 5 cabins, motor yacht Chasing Daylight can sleep up to 10 guests in a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Outdoors, stairs lead an inviting foredeck Jacuzzi, perfect for unwinding in the evening with nothing but a cocktail and a stunning viewpoint of the Caribbean's most unforgettable islands. Aft deck, guests can also dine al fresco under shelter, or simply relax at her sun loungers or comfy sofa area.
Her plethora of water toys all ages can enjoy includes 3-person Waverunners, kayaks and snorkel scooters. A 35' Everglades chase boat, complete with fishing equipment, is the perfect tender.
Chasing Daylight is based in the Caribbean throughout the year. For more information about M/Y Chasing Daylight's charter availability, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare the size, style and amenities of all vessels available for a Bahamas luxury yacht charter.
an elegantly styled vessel with a bountiful supply of luxury amenities
More Yacht Information
Chasing Daylight Yacht For Charter
40m Westport, 2005 / 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...