A stylish delivery from Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise, tri-deck yacht CAPRICORN’s extensive conversion was completed in 2002 to make her well-equipped for offering the quintessential luxury charter experience. With a spacious beam of 28 foot, she boasts the highest volume of any other superyacht in her class and size.
Offering ample sun pads and loungers, a deck Jacuzzi, a Komoda grill and several stylish spots for al fresco dining area, the luxury of her exterior effortlessly flows into her lavish indoor spaces.
The combination of light wood panelling, modern artworks and neutral shades is found throughout her open-plan, living spaces, creating the perfect environment for both recreation and relaxation. Notably, her main salon can easily convert into a movie theatre thanks to a drop-down projector screen, for those cosy evenings spent with family or friends.
Updated in 2014 as part of a comprehensive interior refresh, charter yacht CAPRICORN accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double cabins and one twin.
Elsewhere on board, helipad, a gym and extensive water toy chest – complete with a jet-ski, water-skis, a canoe, kayaks and Waverunners – ensure the ultimate yachting experience in the Bahamian sunshine this holiday season.
Able to reach an impressive top speed of 23 knots, she cruises comfortably 14 knots, helped by Zero Speed Stabilizers.
CAPRICORN is looking for booking of 1 week from 19 to 26 December or earlier for a Christmas charter. For more details on renting M/Y CAPRICON, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, compare all superyachts for charter in Bahamas this winter to compare options.
CAPRICORN is one of number yachts expected to attend next month’s Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2015.
her main salon can easily convert into a movie theatre thanks to a drop-down projector screen
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...