A stylish delivery from Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise, tri-deck yacht CAPRICORN’s extensive conversion was completed in 2002 to make her well-equipped for offering the quintessential luxury charter experience. With a spacious beam of 28 foot, she boasts the highest volume of any other superyacht in her class and size.
Offering ample sun pads and loungers, a deck Jacuzzi, a Komoda grill and several stylish spots for al fresco dining area, the luxury of her exterior effortlessly flows into her lavish indoor spaces.
The combination of light wood panelling, modern artworks and neutral shades is found throughout her open-plan, living spaces, creating the perfect environment for both recreation and relaxation. Notably, her main salon can easily convert into a movie theatre thanks to a drop-down projector screen, for those cosy evenings spent with family or friends.
Updated in 2014 as part of a comprehensive interior refresh, charter yacht CAPRICORN accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double cabins and one twin.
Elsewhere on board, helipad, a gym and extensive water toy chest – complete with a jet-ski, water-skis, a canoe, kayaks and Waverunners – ensure the ultimate yachting experience in the Bahamian sunshine this holiday season.
Able to reach an impressive top speed of 23 knots, she cruises comfortably 14 knots, helped by Zero Speed Stabilizers.
CAPRICORN is looking for booking of 1 week from 19 to 26 December or earlier for a Christmas charter. For more details on renting M/Y CAPRICON, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, compare all superyachts for charter in Bahamas this winter to compare options.
CAPRICORN is one of number yachts expected to attend next month’s Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2015.
her main salon can easily convert into a movie theatre thanks to a drop-down projector screen
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...