A stylish delivery from Turkish shipyard Proteksan Turquoise, tri-deck yacht CAPRICORN’s extensive conversion was completed in 2002 to make her well-equipped for offering the quintessential luxury charter experience. With a spacious beam of 28 foot, she boasts the highest volume of any other superyacht in her class and size.
Offering ample sun pads and loungers, a deck Jacuzzi, a Komoda grill and several stylish spots for al fresco dining area, the luxury of her exterior effortlessly flows into her lavish indoor spaces.
The combination of light wood panelling, modern artworks and neutral shades is found throughout her open-plan, living spaces, creating the perfect environment for both recreation and relaxation. Notably, her main salon can easily convert into a movie theatre thanks to a drop-down projector screen, for those cosy evenings spent with family or friends.
Updated in 2014 as part of a comprehensive interior refresh, charter yacht CAPRICORN accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, two VIP staterooms, two double cabins and one twin.
Elsewhere on board, helipad, a gym and extensive water toy chest – complete with a jet-ski, water-skis, a canoe, kayaks and Waverunners – ensure the ultimate yachting experience in the Bahamian sunshine this holiday season.
Able to reach an impressive top speed of 23 knots, she cruises comfortably 14 knots, helped by Zero Speed Stabilizers.
CAPRICORN is looking for booking of 1 week from 19 to 26 December or earlier for a Christmas charter. For more details on renting M/Y CAPRICON, get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, compare all superyachts for charter in Bahamas this winter to compare options.
CAPRICORN is one of number yachts expected to attend next month’s Fort Lauderdale Boat Show 2015.
her main salon can easily convert into a movie theatre thanks to a drop-down projector screen
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed