With all of the exterior space necessary for charter guests to get the most out of the Caribbean, superyacht BRIO is in every respect a sun-drenched paradise around her cruising grounds.
Indeed, with a full ‘walk-around’ layout- a feature rare for a motor yacht of her size- BRIO allows guests to properly enjoy their surroundings and environment whilst underway and at-anchor.
Supremely entertaining, BRIO is also equipped with a range of the most desirable features, from a large sundeck Jacuzzi to a commanding collection of water toys.
With areas appointed for alfresco dining as well as socialising, the exterior of superyacht BRIO is ideal for parties of both families and friends.
The bar situated beneath shading on the sundeck is sure to form the social centre of the yacht throughout the day, with refreshments being served up with ease.
When it comes to cooling off in style, the addition of scuba diving gear and Jet Skis means that it’s easy to get out and exploring.
Rebuilt and refit, superyacht BRIO is perfectly primed for exciting charter vacations
The interior of superyacht BRIO is just as inviting as her exterior, with a modern decor running throughout both the communal and guest spaces.
Fitted with state of the art entertainment systems, the main salon is furnished to the highest standard, and it’s easy to imagine how countless hours could be lost with friends and family.
Besides a generously sized master suite, M/Y BRIO comes with four additional cabins to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed