Built from the hull up in 2007, BERZINC was designed with the modern-day charterer in mind. This August, a 10 percent discount is available on her weekly base rate unless she is booked for two weeks or more – then charterers will receive an impressive 20 percent discount.
Each of the Balearics is unique in character: Ibiza is famed for its hedonistic party scene, upscale beach clubs and cutting-edge cuisine while its quieter little sister, Formentera, offers tranquillity in abundance. Mallorca, on the other hand, combines beautiful beaches with cosmopolitan vibes and outdoor adventures.
Wherever the motor yacht cruises, however, those on board will be treated to luxe deck areas, a contemporary interior and hours of fun on the water thanks to a huge superyacht toy inventory.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any private yacht charter is the sundeck. An oversized sunpad and a comfortable seating area entice guests to sit back and unwind while catching up with friends and family, lounging with a cocktail or reading a good book.
Those on board BERZINC will be treated to luxe deck areas, a contemporary interior and hours of fun on the water
The entire charter party, meanwhile, can get together for a delicious alfresco dinner on the upper deck aft. Spacious deck areas throughout mean luxury yacht BERZINC is also particularly well-suited for event and corporate charters and has the capacity to host up to 50 guests.
Inside the yacht, a minimalist interior awaits. White walls and furnishings contrast with dark wooden floors and pops of vivid colours for a fresh, modern feel. The surrounds are enhanced further by trendy furniture, subtle lighting and large windows, which allow natural light to flood inside in abundance.
Deep sofas upholstered in a bright red fabric invite guests to take a seat in the main salon and a white oval dining table forward is the perfect setup for a formal dinner party. More laidback in feel, the skylounge is perfect for family gatherings and taking some out.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five cabins, including a main-beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins with pullman berths on the lower deck. The yacht can sleep up to 12 guests on a charter vacation.
To take advantage of the special rate on M/Y BERZINC, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in Ibiza.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...