Previously named ‘Chevy Toy’, BACCHUS was launched in 2004 by Trinity Yachts and will be available for charters out of St Maarten from 30th December.
The motor yacht is currently undergoing an extensive refit of her interior spaces and, therefore, will give guests the opportunity to be one of the first to experience her stylish new look in the breath-taking surrounds of the Caribbean.
Images of her refit will be released later this month, but she is expected to feature a classical neutral pallet with flourishes of gold and elegant furnishings. Check back to YachtCharterFleet to see the new images of BACCHUS following her refit.
Her three well-appointed decks provide plenty of comfortable seating and space in which to sunbathe. A covered al fresco dining area that seats 10 diners is found aft deck and on the bridge deck aft, accessed through the skylounge, there is seating for 15 guests.
The expansive sundeck, meanwhile, features an 8-person Jacuzzi, an open-deck area with teak chaise lounge chairs, a BBQ area and a full wet bar, which ensures optimal service when relaxing and socialising on board charter yacht BACCHUS.
Five guest cabins, including a full-beam master stateroom and three double rooms, comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests.
There is an expansive collection of water toys on board, including wave runners, kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
She can reach a top speed of 18 knots and cruises at 14 knots.
Before BACCHUS becomes available for charter, she will be attending the 2015 Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
If you would like more details on being the first to enjoy M/Y BACCHUS's new surroundings, please contact your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts to charter in the Caribbean.
Experience her stylish new look in the breath-taking surrounds of the Caribbean
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...