Previously named ‘Chevy Toy’, BACCHUS was launched in 2004 by Trinity Yachts and will be available for charters out of St Maarten from 30th December.
The motor yacht is currently undergoing an extensive refit of her interior spaces and, therefore, will give guests the opportunity to be one of the first to experience her stylish new look in the breath-taking surrounds of the Caribbean.
Images of her refit will be released later this month, but she is expected to feature a classical neutral pallet with flourishes of gold and elegant furnishings. Check back to YachtCharterFleet to see the new images of BACCHUS following her refit.
Her three well-appointed decks provide plenty of comfortable seating and space in which to sunbathe. A covered al fresco dining area that seats 10 diners is found aft deck and on the bridge deck aft, accessed through the skylounge, there is seating for 15 guests.
The expansive sundeck, meanwhile, features an 8-person Jacuzzi, an open-deck area with teak chaise lounge chairs, a BBQ area and a full wet bar, which ensures optimal service when relaxing and socialising on board charter yacht BACCHUS.
Five guest cabins, including a full-beam master stateroom and three double rooms, comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests.
There is an expansive collection of water toys on board, including wave runners, kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
She can reach a top speed of 18 knots and cruises at 14 knots.
Before BACCHUS becomes available for charter, she will be attending the 2015 Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
If you would like more details on being the first to enjoy M/Y BACCHUS's new surroundings, please contact your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts to charter in the Caribbean.
Experience her stylish new look in the breath-taking surrounds of the Caribbean
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.