Superyacht BACCHUS Open for New Year Charters in the Caribbean
Previously named ‘Chevy Toy’, BACCHUS was launched in 2004 by Trinity Yachts and will be available for charters out of St Maarten from 30th December.
The motor yacht is currently undergoing an extensive refit of her interior spaces and, therefore, will give guests the opportunity to be one of the first to experience her stylish new look in the breath-taking surrounds of the Caribbean.
Images of her refit will be released later this month, but she is expected to feature a classical neutral pallet with flourishes of gold and elegant furnishings. Check back to YachtCharterFleet to see the new images of BACCHUS following her refit.
Her three well-appointed decks provide plenty of comfortable seating and space in which to sunbathe. A covered al fresco dining area that seats 10 diners is found aft deck and on the bridge deck aft, accessed through the skylounge, there is seating for 15 guests.
The expansive sundeck, meanwhile, features an 8-person Jacuzzi, an open-deck area with teak chaise lounge chairs, a BBQ area and a full wet bar, which ensures optimal service when relaxing and socialising on board charter yacht BACCHUS.
Five guest cabins, including a full-beam master stateroom and three double rooms, comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests.
There is an expansive collection of water toys on board, including wave runners, kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
She can reach a top speed of 18 knots and cruises at 14 knots.
Before BACCHUS becomes available for charter, she will be attending the 2015 Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
If you would like more details on being the first to enjoy M/Y BACCHUS's new surroundings, please contact your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts to charter in the Caribbean.
Experience her stylish new look in the breath-taking surrounds of the Caribbean
More Yacht Information
Bacchus Yacht For Charter
43m Trinity Yachts, 2005 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...