Previously named ‘Chevy Toy’, BACCHUS was launched in 2004 by Trinity Yachts and will be available for charters out of St Maarten from 30th December.
The motor yacht is currently undergoing an extensive refit of her interior spaces and, therefore, will give guests the opportunity to be one of the first to experience her stylish new look in the breath-taking surrounds of the Caribbean.
Images of her refit will be released later this month, but she is expected to feature a classical neutral pallet with flourishes of gold and elegant furnishings. Check back to YachtCharterFleet to see the new images of BACCHUS following her refit.
Her three well-appointed decks provide plenty of comfortable seating and space in which to sunbathe. A covered al fresco dining area that seats 10 diners is found aft deck and on the bridge deck aft, accessed through the skylounge, there is seating for 15 guests.
The expansive sundeck, meanwhile, features an 8-person Jacuzzi, an open-deck area with teak chaise lounge chairs, a BBQ area and a full wet bar, which ensures optimal service when relaxing and socialising on board charter yacht BACCHUS.
Five guest cabins, including a full-beam master stateroom and three double rooms, comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests.
There is an expansive collection of water toys on board, including wave runners, kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
She can reach a top speed of 18 knots and cruises at 14 knots.
Before BACCHUS becomes available for charter, she will be attending the 2015 Antigua Charter Yacht Show.
If you would like more details on being the first to enjoy M/Y BACCHUS's new surroundings, please contact your preferred charter broker. Or take a look at all luxury yachts to charter in the Caribbean.
Experience her stylish new look in the breath-taking surrounds of the Caribbean
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...