After returning to the charter market in 2017, AVALON has spent her time cruising in popular Caribbean hotspots, but later this year, she will venture off the beaten track to America’s final frontier.
With timeless interiors, inviting deck areas and a long list of modern amenities, the superyacht is the ideal platform for exploring the wonderful coastline of Alaska in unrivalled style and comfort.
Despite being part of the US, the 49th state’s wild coastal plains, towering snow-capped mountains and glacier-rimmed fjords will make you feel worlds away. Travel here and you will be left spellbound by the sublime landscapes, incredible wildlife and 46,600 miles of unforgettable shoreline.
While exploring areas such as the Inside Passage, Kenai Fjords National Park, Prince William Sound and Glacier Bay National Park, charterers travellling on board the motor yacht will be able to partake in outdoor activities galore. These include kayaking, glacier hiking, ice-climbing, helicopter tours and white water rafting.
Wildlife spotting opportunities also abound, with brown bears, bison and bobcats roaming on land and whales, porpoises and sea lions beneath the water. And visiting the native communities scattered along the coast and learning about their cultures will add yet another fascinating dimension to your luxury yacht charter.
Taking in views of the region is best done from the sundeck aboard motor yacht AVALON. A spa pool, comfortable seating and a bar also make this area ideal for both entertaining and relaxing.
There are then two al fresco dining areas on board, big enough to host the entire charter party after an exciting day of discovery. Temperatures will likely be pleasant enough to enjoy the outdoor deck spaces throughout the summer months, but there is always the stylish interior to retreat to.
With timeless interiors, inviting deck areas and modern amenities, AVALON is perfect for exploring the wonderful coastline of Alaska
A bar area greets guests entering the main salon via the aft deck and, further forward, a lounge made up of sumptuous sofas and armchairs awaits. There is also a formal dining setup here, and with rich wood panelling and a colour palette of creams and blues, the atmosphere is tranquil yet elegant.
The styling continues into the five staterooms, which include a full-beam master suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board the Delta Marine yacht.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.